ABOUT WORLD CYBER SECURITY FORUM (WCSF)
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. It offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
ABOUT THE COURSE
In this 6-week course on “The Information Technology Act, 2000” our subject matter experts will be sharing their in-depth knowledge with the attendees in regard to cyber-related laws in India. This course will be extremely beneficial to young individuals who are interested in the technology laws and want to pursue it as a career. We will not only go over the provisions of “The Information Technology Act, 2000,” but we will also go over some practical elements of the IT Act.
This course will involve one-on-one interaction, live weekly sessions, and lifetime access to the study material, career counselling and job guidance sessions. Attendees can ask our experts questions or express concerns throughout the event.
Module 1: Introduction and Background of IT Act
Module 2: E-Governance, Digital and Electronic Signatures
Module 3: Certifying Authorities and E-Signatures
Module 4: Dispute Resolution under IT Act
Module 5: Cyber Offenses
Module 6: Miscellaneous & Amendements
2 Months (20th January, 2021 to 19th March, 2021)
1. 18 Hours of weekend live classes.
2. 3 hours of tailored one-on-one career and job advice sessions with industry experts.
3. Unlimited lifetime access to the course material.
4. Recording of all live sessions.
5. One-time CV assessment and specialized tech lawyer training.
6. Case studies and assignments every week.
7. Lectures from industry experts on a variety of topics.
8. Regular feedback and 24/7 availability of course coordinator.
9. Top 5 students receive a half-year WCSF membership and internship.
10. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of achievement and completion.
Rs. 2499 INR
Rs. 999 INR
(Note: Use code “ALLINDIALEGALFORUM60” at the time of billing)
Register using the following link:
https://www.worldcybersecurities.com/courses/certified-course-on-the-information-technology-act-2000/ (Note: Use code ” ALLINDIALEGALFORUM60″ at the time of billing)
Last date to register: 15th January, 2022.
In case of any query, fill the form: https://forms.gle/9dVSKB3WL8aXzHyG7
Hurry up! Limited seats left!
Please visit our official website at www.worldcybersecurities.com.