This is the first pre-Moot to adopt the noble vision of – Arbitration for ALL as we have made it a goal of diversity, dignity, and unity for all in the field of arbitration. This pre-moot will be a one-of-a-kind initiative to ensure diversity and inclusion of all students by ensuring all materials are available in braille, read-aloud texts, and offering the assistance of sign-language interpreters if students would prefer to argue apart from the normal texts and material. The ideology behind this moot is to step out of the ordinary and provide an exposure for holistic development and learning.
This is an exciting new competition that aims to give training to young budding lawyers and students to improve their skills in advocacy and in arbitration, This pre-moot will be an essential part of training for students and arbitrators planning to attend the Vis Moot and Vis East, Moot. The skills learned here will also be a key component for future careers in arbitration.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Mooting as a practise has received widespread acceptance from law students across the country. Therefore, it becomes equally important for us to understand the importance for oral submissions
Being a mooter sets you apart from other law students and helps you build on your analytical, research, and communication skills. Mooting also instills confidence and leadership skills in students and is regarded highly by recruiters.
From referring to the judges in an appropriate manner all the way to making quality arguments, an oral round can either make or break your case.
The objective of this webinar is to help law students understand the nuances of oral argumentation to do better in all future moots.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WEBINAR
- To provide better knowledge on opening statements and how to go about the arguments.
- To help participants understand and adapt the virtual environment.
- To help participants understand the judge’s expectations in oral submissions.
- To ensure clarity both in thought and expression during oral submissions.
We invite Law Students, Law Professionals, Faculty Members, Academicians from all Universities/Institutes/ Departments/ Schools/ Colleges across the globe.
1) In case of any query, kindly reach us at https://asiapacificvispremoot.com/
2) All the Participants shall be required to join on January 2022 via Zoom.
Link for registration of Participation:
Registration Fee: NO REGISTRATION FEE
- Last Date of Registration: 28th January 2022
- Time of Event: 3:30 PM
- Date of Event: 29th January 2022
For more details:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org