About the Organizations
The Advocates League [TAL] is an ISSN approved Journal & a legal research initiative whose work is mainly dedicated to legal research and publication. It also host several events which include Certificate courses, Competitions, Workshops and Webinars. The Advocates League has a team of students and alumni of various law colleges and universities of the country. It is blessed to have well-reputed Professors and practicing advocates as members of its ‘Editorial Board’. With a dedicated team and mission to bring meaningful reform in legal education, the team commit itself to excellence. TAL also aims to provide better legal aid so that it can emancipate individuals from all kinds of hindrance in seeking access to justice.
About the Call for Chapters
Call for Chapters is organized by The Advocates League to provide an opportunity to the Law Students, Academicians, Advocates to publish their hand piece in a book of compiled chapters. The book will be published with an ISBN number in hardcopy & same will be launched in a program organized by the Advocates League. Chapters will have to qualify double touchstone i.e., Abstract Selection & Chapter Selection. Each chapter will be checked & edited by the Editor of this book. This book will comprise of all the relevant topics in current legal scenario which will be going to be useful for law students and also those who are going to start the journey in the legal field to have clear and basic understanding of the issues happening in the country “Handbook on Legal Contemporary Issues in India” will guide throughout the students & help in nurturing the education system. The Book has essays explained on Topics as, Sports law, Indian Judiciary, Anti‐ Defection laws, Rape laws, Travel laws, Analysis of Police Brutality in Law Enforcement, Role of Media, Indecent Representative Act, Data Privacy and Security issues, Drug Trafficking and Drug Abuse, Money Laundering and Illegal Wildlife trade, Constitutional right to education, An Analysis of Model Tenancy Act 2021 etc.
About the Editor:
Ms. Tripti Bhushan (Academic Tutor and TRIP Fellow at O.P Jindal Global Law School, Former Assistant Professor (Law) at Kalinga University Raipur.
- The submissions are welcome from academicians, students, professionals as well as anyone having a deep interest in the subject.
Theme/Topics: 90+ interesting and exhaustive topics (refer to brochure).
For Submission of Abstract and Chapter visit: Click here – https://theadvocatesleague.in/notifications/view/TAL-eyUmFy.html
NOTE: Hurry Up!! The book will be compiled of limited numbers of Chapters, so submit your Abstract as soon as possible.
Publication & Processing Fee:
- INR 1500 (Author + Co‐author) Pay only after selection of Chapter.
- Submission of Abstract (Through Google Form): 10 February, 2022
- Intimation of Selected Abstract: Within 48 hours of Submission
- Submit your Full Chapters (with Abstract): 1 March, 2022
- Intimation of Selected Papers: 8 March, 2022
Perks & Rewards:
- A Great accomplishment in your CV.
- Certificate of Publication to all authors.
- The Book will be Forwarded by renowned Legal fraternity.
- Hard Copy of Book will be delivered to your address (Chargeable).
- Invitation to Virtual Book launch event.
- Internship opportunity with The Advocates League Internship Program.
- Additional discount in upcoming Certificate courses.
For More Details Contact:
- Mr. Shubham Kumar, (Executive Coordinator)
- Mr. Saket Verma, (Organizing Secretary)
Contact: 80770 91833
For other queries: firstname.lastname@example.org