About the Blogs
The Legal State is a student-oriented website that is an initiative of young law students, launched on 27th September 2020 and It is India’s one of the most popular and trusted websites for law students and all law aspirants.
The idea behind the website is to guide and counsel students wanting to pursue law and those already in Law School. The blog encourages legal, informative, and interdisciplinary approaches to law to facilitate a better understanding of laws and legal systems at the national and international levels.
About the Blog
The nature of this blog is a generalist blog, the authors are at liberty to choose any relevant theme/topic relating to law. The blog encourages legal, informative, and interdisciplinary approaches to law to facilitate a better understanding of laws and legal systems at the national and international levels.
The mission of The Legal State is to promote academic scholarship through the development of legal reasoning and argumentation. The platform hopes to create an environment conducive to the exchange of opinion amongst law students, academicians, jurists, legal practitioners, and law and policy enthusiasts.
Professionals, legal researchers, and students (currently in any year of study of a three-year/five-year law course) are eligible to send in their legal writeups.
How to Apply?
You can email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions must be original. By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- The minimum word limit for the manuscripts is 1500 words. Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
- Grammar and concepts should be correct. (They recommend the authors run the articles through the Grammar checking tools before submitting them)
- Articles submitted must be original and unpublished. (Articles having more than 20% unoriginal content will be rejected).
- The structure of the article should be well constructed, i.e., must include every possible aspect of law and judicial pronouncements with regard to the title.
- Must include your full name, college name, year of study, and LinkedIn account in the body of the mail.
- Use of proper citations is a must (OSCOLA)
- Citations (formatting): Font Size 10
- Line Spacing (Citations): 1.0
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The font: size: Title: 16, headings: 14 the main body: 12.
- The text should be justified.
- Line Spacing (main text): 1.5
E-mail ID: email@example.com