About the AMUCM Law Society Review
AMUCM Law Society Review is the flagship journal of Aligarh Muslim University Centre Murshidabad, started with the objective of promoting academic research and proselytize debate on contemporary legal issues. The Review is a yearly, double-blind student reviewed and edited journal, focusing on an inter-disciplinary approach towards legal writing. The sphere of the review is not restricted to any particular field of law but is broad enough to include national as well as international socio-legal approach.
We are pleased to announce that the Aligarh Muslim University Centre Murshidabad is going to publish a Journal of the Law Society. It aims to provide a platform to the academicians, practitioners, researchers and students to express their experiences and opinions on varied issues of contemporary importance, through their erudite articles and research papers.
AMUCM Law Society Review 2022 is offering an opportunity to get your insightful writings published in the form of Research Papers, Case Comments, Articles & Essays, and Book/Film Reviews and other such submission for its flagship publication (to be published in the form of a book with ISBN number).
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract:- 28th February 2022
- Communication of Acceptance/Rejection of Abstract by:- 5th March 2022
- Last date for Final Submission of Full Paper: 30th March 2022
- Author(s) are required to submit their abstract and manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org in (.doc) or (.docx) format only.
- Submissions of the Abstract must be made to the above-mentioned email ID, with the subject line “Abstract Submission for AMUCM Law Society Review 2022.” And before 11:59 PM, 28th February 2022.The word limit for the Abstract is 250 words. The abstract must indicate key findings on a topic.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), and acknowledgments should be included in the abstract submission.
- A separate cover letter in (.doc) or (.docx) format containing particulars of the author(s) and the submission details is to be sent along with the submission.
- Submissions of Manuscript must be submitted to the above-mentioned email ID, with the subject line “Manuscript Submission for AMUCM Law Society Review 2022.” and before 11:59 PM, 30th March 2022.
- Similarly, the document containing the cover letter shall be named in the manner ‘Cover letter_ Title of the submission’.
- A cover letter shall include: (1) Title of Submission; (2) Abstract; (3) Name of the Author and Co-Author, if any; (4) Designation; (5) Institutional Affiliation; (6) Contact Information and Address for Correspondence.
- Scholastic uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a mode of citation. Submissions must conform to the ILI mode of Citation style. Do not include any pictures or other illustrations in the submission. All the submissions have to be in English.
- A mail confirming the abstract of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id used by the author(s) for correspondence.
- The submission of the author(s) shall be accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe on the copyright or any other rights of any third parties. Author(s) shall be responsible for infringement of any law. All submissions will undergo strict online plagiarism check.
- Special consideration will be placed upon originality, applicability and feasibility of the arguments/ suggestions made in the manuscript the depth of research.
- Submission of a manuscript shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The e-certificate of publication and the free copy of e-journal shall be provided to every selected author via e-mail.
Types of Submission and word limit:
- Research Papers: 3,000 to 5,000 words
- Case Comments and Legislative Comments: 2,000 to 3,000 words
- Articles and Essays: 1,500 to 2,500 words
- Book/Film Reviews: 1,000 to 2,000 words
Subject Topics: The submission should be on any theme relating to Law. You need to mention it while submitting an email.
Co-authorship: (up to 2 authors) is permitted.
Originality: No plagiarism (except the accepted 10%). No copyrighted content. The researched information and the content must not be copied from any other content available on the internet. You shall take the help of enacted laws/Acts/Rules/ commentaries, SC/HC landmark judgments, government websites, new updates on the concerned law/future development or amendments in the Act expected from the government.
Referencing: The source of the information must be mentioned. The source should be genuine and the link should be attached.
Font: Time News Roman
Font Size: 12
Margin: One inch on all sides
Paper size: A4
Must follow the ILI rules of citation.
Citation Font Size: 10
Citation Font: Times New Roman
Secretary, Law Society
Tarique Aziz Choudhury (+91 8439048863)
Joint Secretary, Law Society
Mohammad Asif Iqbal (+91 8537889808)
Joint Secretary (Publication), Law Society
Wania Ali (+91 8910424705)
Email – email@example.com