About LASD Educational Society
- LASD Educational Society (NGO) is a Non-Profit Organization which is involved in sectors of Legal Education, Legal Aid and Social Reforms, expressly focusing on students and people belonging to backward communities, who are resource-deprived or suppressed. It is a development of professional legal enthusiasts who undertake to legally empower citizens of the State of Uttar Pradesh, contributing towards their social and moral responsibility.
About LASDES E-JOURNAL
- LASDES E-JOURNAL(ISSN: 2455-3832) is open access, professional-reviewed reference-journal, dedicated to express views on topical legal and social issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
Call for Papers
- LASDES E-JOURNAL calls for unique and unpublished research papers.
- Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International Matters and other such topics related to Law.
- Submission Heads and Word Limit (excluding abstracts and footnotes)
a. Articles: 2000 – 4000 words
b. Case Analysis/Commentaries: 800 – 2000 words
c. Research Papers: 4000 – 7000 words
d. Book Review: 1000-3000 words
- Headings, Font and Spaces: All work (Articles, Research Papers, Book Reviews or Case Analysis) should be as per the following specification:
- Heading: Times New Roman (Full Caps-Lock), 16-point font and in Bold (space after a paragraph, followed by author(s) name).
- Sub-Headings: Times New Roman, 12-point font and in Bold.
- Body: Times New Roman, 12-point font and 1.5 – spaced.
- Abstract: Times New Roman, 12-point font, in Italics and 1.5 – spaced.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, 9-point font.
- Abstract Submission: All submissions containing an abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. For citation, one can refer to Bluebook (latest edition). Acceptable Citation Formats include APA, MLA, ILI, Harvard, and Oxford’s OSCOLA.
- All authors will be provided a certificate of publication.
- The e-certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 72 hours of payment.
- The top 3 Authors of the whole issue will get Certificate of Excellence and chance to be the Project Manager of LASDES E-Journal.
- Top 5 Authors will get a chance to work as Editor of the Journal.
- Authors can Email their Manuscript – email@example.com
- Single Author Manuscript: Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty only)
- Co-authored Manuscript: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)
- Manuscript by 3 Authors: Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only)
- The last date to submit the Manuscript is 15th February 2022.
- E-mail ID: Lasdes.firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Journal Project Head: +91-9519371560
- LASDES President: +91- 9918866992
- Visit us at: http://www.lasdes.com