A. Anand Law College
Anand Law College is a legal establishment recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 1964 and is motivated by highly enthusiastic professionals under the guidance and supervision of the great visionary Late Dr. Gordhanbhai Shanabhai Patel (Vakil Saheb). The college is managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been rendered an authenticity for permanent recognition to offer various Law Programmes. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
Courses Offered: 5-year Integrated Law Courses –B.A.LL.B; & B.B.A.LL.B; Three Year Law Course – LL.B. (CBCS), Master in Law (Business Law), Diploma Courses – D.T.P. & D.L.P.
B. Anand College of Legal Studies
Anand College of Legal Studies is a legal institution recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 2016. College is managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been granted permanent recognition to offer various Law programs. It is affiliated to Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar. ACLS is one of the best law colleges in Gujarat which provides various law courses.
Courses Offered: Three Year Law Course – LL.B. (CBCS), Master in Law (Constitutional Law & Criminal Law)
The seminar with the theme and title “GLOBAL LANDSCAPE OF WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT IN TODAY’S ERA” is conducted on 8th March 2022. The seminar is aimed at analyzing the needs of women empowerment and various hurdles faced in achieving empowerment and suggesting remedial measures in order to achieve women empowerment in India.
The objectives of the seminar are as follows:-
- To Develop a framework for the effective empowerment of women by effective economic and social initiatives so that they can achieve equality.
- To discuss the role of women in India’s inclusive growth.
- To analyse the progress achieved towards the goal of women empowerment in India.
- To highlight the existing social legislation, government enactments & policies and gaps in their implementation.
- To highlight the importance of women in enhancing the social status of women and achieving the social and economic growth of the country.
- To discuss the issues to be tackled to streamline the existing programmes on women empowerment.
- To strengthen women’s access to leadership positions in the public and private sector.
- To eliminate discrimination and all forms of violence against women and the girl child
- To strengthen legal systems aimed at elimination of all forms of discrimination against women.
With the mentioned aim and objectives, the sub themes of the seminar are as follows:-
- Empowering Women, Empowering Humanity.
- Gender Equality and the Millennium Development Goals.
- Women’s Empowerment: Bringing a Change in the Attitude of Society.
- World vision for women empowerment.
- Social and Political dimensions of the issue of Women Empowerment in India.
- Women Empowerment – The key to achieve Social & Economic growth of the country as well as globe.
- Role of Social legislation, Government policies and enactments to achieve women empowerment.
- Biased attitude of society – a major hurdle in achieving women empowerment.
- Role of constitution and Judiciary in Empowering Women in India.
- Empower a woman to empower the next generation globally.
- Crimes against women globally – a spot on gender equality and women empowerment.
- Challenges and hurdles in the journey of women empowerment and suggested measures to overcome these hurdles.
- International women’s Day- its relevance in the Indian Perspective.
Above themes are only illustrative but not exhaustive. The paper presenters may select the related topic covered under the main theme.
|Delegates||Up to 25th February, 2022|
|Faculties, Lawyers, Social Activists & Others||300/-|
Call for Papers
Seminar papers are invited from faculties, lawyers, social activists, research scholars and students on any sub thematic areas or it could be submitted on the main theme in general. All the papers will be submitted to the panel of editorial board to examine originality and contribution to academics. Every author has to submit an undertaking of its originality and no copyright violation.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
A. Research paper presenter is expected to apply research skill and use appropriate research methodology. It is necessary that every paper is confined to thematic or sub-themes of seminar. It should have proper research questions and also suggest the outcomes of research with the findings. Paper should not contain more than 4000 words.
B. It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. Submission of empirical research paper is appreciated, but researcher is expected to submit analysis of substantive data and sample report.
C. Kindly send your abstract or full paper soft copy/electronic form only on following email id: email@example.com
Every paper presenter is required to submit an abstract of 350 words with keywords stating the statement of problem, research questions, and methodology applied in the paper with major expected findings.
Kindly send your abstract or full papers soft copy/electronic form only on following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every paper presenter is required to submit an abstract of 350 words with keywords stating the Statement of problem, research questions, and methodology applied in the paper with major expected findings.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/QFA684GfhT8rswym8
|Abstract Submission and Submission of Paper||4th March, 2022|
|Confirmation||5th March, 2022|
|Registration Closes on||25th February, 2022|
Mr. M. B. Prajapati
Anand Law College, Anand.
|Dr. Rekhakumari R. Singh I/c Principal, Anand College of Legal Studies, Anand.||Dr. Amitkumar I. Parmar Principal, Anand Law College, Anand.|
|Mr. Ranvirsinh M Mahida Adhyapak Sahayak, Anand Law College, Anand|
|Anand Law College Ph. (02692) 252034, Fax : 253925 E-mail : email@example.com||Anand College of Legal Studies Ph. (02692) 252033, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|