About the Competition: –
Memes have become an integral part of everyone ‘s life nowadays. So, LedX brings to you “LedX MEME BATTLE”. This competition aims to express thoughts on the given theme using creativity and humor through memes.
Law is not always about being a bookworm but it’s about presence of mind, rationality and even more than that. This Battle will ensure that “Life and Law are complementary and supplementary to each other”.
So, let’s learn and express the complexities of law in the simplest manner together. Challenge yourself, create memes, so that everyone can experience the joy of learning law.
NAME: – LedX Meme Battle
REGISTRATION COST: –
- Rs 100/-
JUDGEMENT CRITERIA: –
- Total number of likes.
- Total number of comments.
- Creativity of the meme
- Quality of the meme message
SUGGESTIVE THEMES: –
Experience of being an-
- Law Aspirant
- Law Undergraduate, Graduate, Research Scholar
Experience of –
- Studying Law Subjects/Acts/
- Courts, Moot
- Educational Visits
- Law Fests
- College Trips
- Top 5 memes will be awarded with the Cash prize worth Rs. 5000
- Job opportunity for Best Memer for LaughX page.
- Participation Certificates to all the participants.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: –
- Any Student/Student pursuing a 5 years/3 years course of law.
- LLM & PhD scholars.
- Compulsory submission of 3 memes.Best Meme out of the 3 memes will be posted on our LaughX.LedX page.
- Meme should be related to law only.
- The memes must promote healthy humor & shall be original & not copied from anywhere.
- Memes should not contain objectionable, sexist, homophobic, racist, or abusive content.
- Image should be in JPEG format,1080×1080 pixels, and should not exceed size of 200 KB.
- Video should be in reel format (1080×1920 pixels and in MP4) and should not exceed the time of 30 seconds and size of 50 MB.
- NO watermarks content.
- Submissions should be in .jpeg or .jpg format only.
- There is no bar on the maximum number of submissions by a participant. However, only the best entry from one participant will be considered for evaluation as per the discretion of the organizing committee.
COPYRIGHT OF THE SUBMISSIONS:
- All memes submitted shall be the exclusive property of LedX (organizer).
- The organizing committee shall have the right to publish the submissions on their website and/or social media profiles
- The decision of the organizing committee shall be final and binding.
- Non-compliance of the rules and submission guidelines is subject to rejection.
- Registration to the competition implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions by the participant(s).
Link provided on the website: https://bit.ly/3sZzEl9
Opening of Registration: – 15th February 2022
Last date of Registration: -3rd March 2022, 11:59 PM (IST).
Last date of Submission: – 5th March 2022, 11:59 PM (IST).
Meme posting on LaugheX- 6th March 2022, 11th March 2022
Result Announcement: – 12th March2022
FOR CLARIFICATION: –
Contact: – 8819933380
Website: – https://bit.ly/3LU2Jaf
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org