LexCom, Corporate law society of Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, VIPS, Delhi seeks to provide opportunities that go beyond conventional scope of law and legal world through inclusive and innovative activities. We aim to provide holistic skill and core competency development experience with an exceptional focus on emerging trends and fields of law. In pursuance of our vision, we are conducting a National webinar on Corporate Criminal Liability (With special reference to White Collar Crimes) on 25 February 2022.
The details for the same are as follows:
TOPIC: National webinar on Corporate Criminal Liability (With special reference to
White Collar Crimes)
AIM: To acquaint students with the corporate criminal liability in light of various white collar crimes as stipulated by various Indian legislations.
The concept of criminal liability holds the company which is a juristic person, criminally accountable for unlawful activities done by its members. Some of the examples include: Money Laundering, under the table trading of stocks, default in payments etc.These unlawful acts are usually categorized as white collar crimes.
Topic: “National webinar on Corporate Criminal Liability (With special reference to White Collar Crimes)”
Date: 26th February 2022
Mode: Zoom App
Timings: 4 p.m
- Prof (Dr) R. Venkata Rao, Chairperson, VSLLS & VSES, VIPS
- Prof (Dr) Subba Rao, Emeritus Professor, VSLLS, VIPS
- Prof (Dr) Rashmi Salpekar, Dean, VSLLS, VIPS Panellists:
- Mr. KK MANAN: Advocate Manan is a Senior Advocate active in Delhi High Court. Sir is well known in the bar and has a very deep understanding of Criminal Law. He has undertaken the position of Chairperson of Bar Council of Delhi.
- Mr. SIDHARTH LUTHRA: Advocate Luthra is a well known litigator in the legal circle. He formerly held the position of Additional Solicitor General of the country. Presently, he is active as a Senior Advocate at the Supreme Court.
Teacher Incharge: Ms. Sonia Mann
Student Coordinators: Nancy Goel, Nikita Shandilya, Radhika Gupta, Shreyas
You can register for the workshop through this link: