We are elated to share that the Center for Health Law and Policy (CHLP), NUALS at The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi has constituted its flagship journal titled “𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 (𝐍𝐇𝐋𝐉)”. It makes us immensely proud that we are one of the first health law focused journals to be constituted by law schools in India. We are a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer reviewed journal.
The Editorial Board of the NUALS Health Law Journal (NHLJ) is inviting submissions for its first edition.
We welcome submissions, on any topic of health law that has contemporary relevance, from UG, PG, PhD Scholars and Academicians with backgrounds in law, medical sciences, psychology and other allied disciplines. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 5000 to 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however, speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
- Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of their quality.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be made via a Google form which can be accessed here- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPbK8NrIKc72CX8qRnEnCPN9sunxJ9X3lk-IWO7qoNwMrzNA/viewform?usp=sf_link
- The final date for submission has been extended to March 31st, 2022.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article. Please refrain from sending abstracts in a separate word doc.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism over 15% will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The documents must not contain any identification markers. For e.g., the name of the author after the title, or any other metadata on Word.
Authors will be periodically updated on the status of review of their piece. The board can be contacted at email@example.com for any clarifications.