MR Law Review is a student-run, peer-reviewed initiative which intends to promote critical thinking, research, and writing in a wide array of legal fields, and develop a latitudinarian community of researchers and thinkers who are publishing cutting-edge, high-quality legal reviews devoted to the substantive areas of the law.
The theme for the second issue is “FOOD AND HEALTH LAWS” and the sub-topics* for this theme are-
1. Consumer Laws
2. Food and Fitness
3. Health and Medicines
4. Clinical Trials
5. Health Policies
6. Medical Laws in India
7. Vaccination and Public Medicines
8. Violation of Rights of Dead During Pandemic
9. Healthcare Management
*The author(s) are expected to either give their submission under these topics or approve their
topic related to this theme prior by dropping a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Professionals, academicians, research scholars, and students are invited to contribute to the publication.
- The submissions can be in the form of research articles, essays, opinions and case commentaries.
- Word limit for —
○ Research Paper: 4000-5000 words
○ Research Articles: 3000 words
○ Case/ Legislative/Policies/Book commentaries: 1000-1500 words
○ Essays/Opinions: 1500-2500 words
Please note: The word limit is illustrative in nature. However, adherence to the word the limit shall be highly appreciated.
3. There should be an abstract for the submission of the Research Papers only. The same
should not be more than 100 words (inclusive of the word limit).
4. References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. In case the cited material does not have an online source or online copy, the citations must adhere to ILI guidelines. There will be strict adherence to the references and the footnoting style herein mentioned.
5. All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, Spacing 1.5; justified.
6. Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1′; justified.
7. Co-authorship is allowed.
8. All entries should be submitted in .docx format ONLY.
9. The selected entries will be published in the MR Law Review.
10. The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Manav Rachna Students’ Law Review wish to provide a platform for the original ideas and content of the authors. Thus, any plagiarized content shall be straight away rejected.
11. The authors by submitting their entries would be deemed to have divested the copyright to “MRS’ Law Review.” However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
HOW TO SUBMIT?
All the manuscripts must be submitted through the google form. Link for the form. Please keep in mind:
1. The Author(s) must fill in their details very carefully. These details shall be used to prepare the certificates.
2. The Author(s) must attach their manuscripts in .docx format. PDF format shall not be considered.
3. Any queries can be addressed to the editorial board: email@example.com
There is no publication fee at any stage of submission.
1. After we receive your manuscript, an auto-generated acknowledgement shall be sent to your mail in 3-4 working days.
2. While the focus is on the quality of writing, we usually take 1-1.5 months in communicating the acceptance or rejection of your submission. The time may vary with respect to the submissions received.
3. You shall be free to submit your writing elsewhere after that.
4. Copy of publication shall be shared with the author(s) within one week of publication along with the Certificate in digital format