Ami-Hacks Legal Hackathon is a four days virtual hackathon which aims to encourage young students to create viable and innovative solutions to real-world problems. It is a platform for innovative developers, startup enthusiasts and budding entrepreneurs to come together virtually to ideate, innovate and inspire one another and the legal community.
About Amity Law School, Noida
“Amity Law School, Noida” is one of the leading institutions in the field of law. It was established as a philanthropic initiative by our Honorable Founder Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan. Amity Law School, Noida has been conferred with the South Asia Legal Excellence Award, best emerging Law school award by SILF and MILAT along with the “Promising Law School‟ award by Legal Desire. It is the dream of our Founder President Sir to make it a world-class educational institute in India and beyond.
It has set the bench mark in legal education by providing ample opportunities for education, research and capacity building. Amity Law School, Noida aims to impart high-quality professional education in a vibrant academic ambience with distinguished faculty and resource persons from the industry. Amity Law School, Noida has proved to be an epitome of legal education by striving for excellence in all its endeavors.
About the Collaborator
Lawyered is a legal tech initiative designed to change the way people interact with and within the legal industry. They believe that access to critical services like legal should be just a click away. The team is working to bring legal online, making it cost effective, high quality and accessible for all.
They strongly believe that Law symbolises power, righteousness and equality. They help build relations with top rated professional to help you throughout your professional and personal journey.
Objective of Ami-Hacks Legal Hackathon
- The innovation and technology concentration will help prepare young lawyers/ students for employment outside of traditional legal jobs, such as– legal process outsourcing, electronic discovery services, online client lead generation, automated document assembly, online law practice management, and similar services.
- It will help young lawyers to augment their techno-legal skills and ability to innovate which can be achieved through the appropriate use of law practice, technology and other innovative practices.
- It aims at bringing the legal industry together with tech and innovation, with the sole purpose of developing solutions for improving the legal industry globally.
The above objectives are sought to be achieved by presenting ideas &conducting deliberations in the presence of eminent persons working at the intersection of law and technology. Several mentoring sessions as well as webinars will be conducted to help the participants throughout the hackathon.
All students pursuing a 3 year or a 5 year LLB course or an LLM course from a recognized law school, university or institution in India are eligible to participate.
- Teams can consist of 2-4 members.
- Anyone with a valid college I-card can participate.
- Each participant can be a member of only one team.
*NOTE: The teams may consist of participants from different institutions also.
- Proposal Submission
- Teams can develop solutions that relate to either ‘improving the business of law’ or ‘facilitating access to justice’. They can pitch their technological and innovation related solutions or ideas catering to legal professionals, academicians or law students.
- The proposal (word doc format) has to be submitted during the registration through Google form.
- Probono & Affordable Legal Service
- Legal Journalism
- Legal Awareness & Literacy
- Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Internet of Things (IoT) in Judicial System
- Legal Practice & Management
- Innovative tools for Dispute Redressal Platforms
III. Evaluation Criteria
- Innovativeness and Novelty of the proposed Idea
- Technical Competence
- Impact on target market and Business Potential Viability
IV. Mentoring Sessions
- During the submissions and evaluations, various mentoring sessions will be conducted by prestigious names from the industry.
- The sessions will cover informative and interactive sessions to guide the participants to formalize their ideas.
- Lawyered Startup Membership
- Free access to Digital resume for law student
- One year free subscription of Lex buddy legal compliance tool
- Internship Opportunity with reputed Legal Start-up
- Free Courses from Manulegal
- Industry Mentorship for Starting with your own Start up
- The competition will be organized on the virtual platform: MS. TEAMS.
Registration & Proposal Submission
- FREE REGISTRATION
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/9GG9Qv1giRXDyYyaA
- Registration & Proposal (mini 250 words in Word Doc format) Submission
- Deadline: 21stMarch, 2021.
*Please note only 1 team member shall register on behalf of their teams.
Faculty Coordinator Deputy Faculty Coordinator
Ms. Swati Kaushal Ms. Alaknanda Singh
Assistant Professor- II Assistant Professor
Amity Law School, Noida Amity Law School, Noida
Amity University Uttar Pradesh Amity University Uttar Pradesh
Ms. Harshita Agarwal: +91-9997707111 Ms. Megha Gautam: +91-7417557208
Deputy Student Coordinator
Ms. Ishika Goel: +91-9810050734
For more details, visit
or, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on:
Facebook – @alsn.legalhack2021Instagram – https://instagram.com/hackathon_2022?utm_medium=copy_link