DiploTics is proud in organizing 1st Virtual International Debate Competition on 28th and 29th May 2022 on the topic “Should governments be granted access to encrypted means of communication, if needed?”
The objective of the Event
- To improve and demonstrate debating & public speaking skills of Law Students
- To promote the exchange of ideas and thoughts among students.
- To spread maximum legal awareness among Law Students.
- To give exposure to the current Legal issues.
- To provide a platform for students to voice out their opinions on current global issues and exploring various solutions to the crisis.
Students pursuing any law course of 3 years or 5 years duration from any University/Institute/College approved by Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in this event.
The last date for the Registration in the 1st Virtual International Debate Competition is 22nd May 2022 with the Registration fee of Rs 500/- per team.
Please register by filing the form – https://forms.gle/SwPfVhWtEz3YZSTk7
For detailed guidelines, please visit – https://www.diplotics.com/debate-competition
- Best Team Award: Rs. 2,000/- along with e-certificate of merit.
- Runners-Up Team Award will get the e-certificate of merit
- Best Speaker Award will get certificate of merit
- In addition to the above, E-Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants.
Last date of Registration: 22nd May 2022
Date of Event: 28th May 2022 (Preliminary Round) and 29th May 2022 (Final)
For any clarification mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or reach out to
Mr. Aditya Mathur
Kindly refer below for the brochure of the competition: