ABOUT CONSUMER ASSISTO
‘Consumer Assistio’ as the name suggest assisting the consumers in every possible approach. The ideology behind this project is to provide legal assistance to consumers and build content of all the legislations and case laws which shall be accessed by everyone. To create awareness midst general public. It is a unit of Knowledge SteezEduHub (LLP AAM 8237).
The project aims to help people and also provide pro-bono services. With the help of this project we will try to reach out general public who need legal assistance, create awareness and reduce exploitation of consumers.
ABOUT :Consumer Protection Cell MUJ
Consumer Protection Cell: Based on the current developments in field of consumer affairs, the cell primarily aids for consumer awareness regarding the right of remedy available to every consumer. This cell spread awareness not only among the students of Manipal but also to Staff of MUJ as well as nearby 5 villages which are adopted by MUJ.
About the Theme
Advanced finance is the term used to depict the effect of new advances on the monetary administrations industry. It incorporates an assortment of items, applications, cycles and plans of action that have changed the customary approach to giving banking and monetary administrations.
While mechanical development in finance isn’t new, interest in new advancements has considerably expanded lately and the speed of advancement is dramatic. We presently collaborate with our bank utilizing versatile innovation. We make installments, move cash and make speculations utilizing an assortment of new apparatuses that were not there not many years prior. Man-made brainpower, informal communities, AI, portable applications, dispersed record innovation, distributed computing and huge information examination have brought about new administrations and plans of action by laid out monetary foundations and new market participants.
This large number of advances can help the two buyers and organizations by empowering more noteworthy admittance to monetary administrations, offering more extensive decision and expanding productivity of activities.
Sub topics for “Fair Digital Finance”
- Modern issues of Digital Banking and various banking accounts (including demat account)
- Banking scams
- SMS fraud and OTPs
- Precautions to avoid scams
- Authorities to approach if you become victim to fraud
- Cryptocurrency and it’s regularisation(focus on India)
Open for All
- In case of any query, one can reach us via email on email@example.com.
- All the participants will be provided with e-certificates only on their registered e-mail id.
- Submissions can only be made via Registration Form.
- Only original content will be considered for the competition.
- Co-authorship is not allowed
- The article should be the original work of the participant and must not exceed 3000 words. All articles should only be in English. Any kind of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- Bluebook 20th edition should be adhered to for the purpose of citations.
- The submission shall be made in both (a) “doc. or docx.” and (b) “PDF” format.
- The submission should strictly be in the following form: Font: Time New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line
- Spacing- 1.5, Alignment: Justified
Link for Registration Form:- https://forms.gle/VakMtJWmcmJqpsio6
Registration Fee: Single author- 100/-
Payment Details– 91 75188 57390
(Paytm/Google pay or UPI)
1st winner- Cash Prize + Publishing of Article + Internship Opportunity +One Paid Course (At A Discount of 30%)
2nd winner-Cash Prize + Publishing of Article + Internship Opportunity
3rd winner- Publishing of Article +Internship Opportunity + One Paid Course (Worth 1000/-)
- Last Date of Registration and Submission: 30th March
- Announcement of Results: 5th April
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: Shubhi Pareek (+91 8696004836)
Bharat Kaushik (+91 7976036133)
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org