About the event
Indore Institute of Law is conducting the 3rd edition of KLBMUN from 9th to 10th April 2022. KLBMUN is established with the aim of bringing together young people all over the world to cooperate in social movements, business, technology and culture to get to know each other and bring changes for a better world.
The conference offers unique, engaging committees, friendly, professional service, and opportunities for delegates to debate, deliberate & discuss various topics of national and international importance. Through international programs aimed at building leadership skills of young people around the world who have global thinking, and bring them together to know each other, appreciate, and support one another today and tomorrow in the future. They look forward to programs that make the young generation unite in a single forum to bring the world a better place.
About the college
Indore Institute of Law was established in the year 2003 has the vision of bringing intellectual awakening and all-round development of our country through education in the field of law. In a short span of time, the institute has created a history of being the only institute in the private sector to offer all Law Courses i.e. B. A. LL. B (Hons.), B.B.A. LL. B(Hons.)., LL. B.(Hons.) & LL. M.(Hons.) under one roof and has started a new course B.B.A.LL.B (Hons.) Transnational & Global Studies with the aim to provide global exposure to both education and industry.
The institution has always prioritized the overall development of the students; it is well reflected in the academic growth of IIL along with the promotion and participation in extra-curricular activities. IIL is glad to share the academic excellence of the college which is authenticated by our students who bagged 38 university top out of 40. Further to horn the skill IIL in association with Enhelion Indian Pvt. Ltd. provides its students with 5 Diploma Courses in 5 years Law course.
COMMITTEES ALONG WITH AGENDA:
1. United Nations General Assembly Disarmament and International Security Committee (UNGA DISEC) – Discussing Russia’s obstinate invasion of Ukraine with special emphasis on Russia blocking UN Security Council’s Resolution.
2. United Nation Human Rights Commission (UNHRC) – Analyzing the ongoing Humanitarian Crisis in Afghanistan.
3. World Health Organization (WHO)- Discussing the necessity to balance Corona Virus caused restrictions and Human Rights crunch globally (special emphasis on developing and under-developed nations)
4. All India Political Party Meet (AIPPM) – Discussion on Karnataka’s “Hijab Row” and religious discord in current India’s scenario. (Interchange agendas).
5. INTERNATIONAL PRESS
DATE OF EVENT: 9th – 10th April 2022.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS –
1. Best Delegate: Rs. 5,100/-
2. High Commendation: Rs. 2,100/-
3. Special Mention: Trophy & Certificates
4. Hon’ble Mention: Trophy & Certificates
5. Best Campus ambassador will be awarded a certificate and cash prize worth Rs. 2,100/-
E- CERTIFICATE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
1. Early Bird Registration – Rs. 500
2. Individual Delegates Registration – Rs. 700
3. Institutional Delegate Registration – Rs. 500 per individual (for a group of 10 or more than 10 delegates)
4. Last Date of Early Bird Registrations – 27th March 2022
5. Last Date – 2nd April 2022
Accommodation – Rs. 1000 per day ( 2 nights 4 meals )
Registration criteria: Age Limit – 10th Standard to Graduation
Dates – 9th & 10th April 2022
Venue – Indore Institute of Law
Interested participants are requested to fill out the online registration form via the link attached below. Participants must mention their committee preferences and previous experiences as per the form.
For any further clarifications/queries, feel free to Contact: