DreamLegal is a workspace where every law student/professional or enthusiast can dive-in to find anything and everything they want! DreamLegal gives a platform to everyone interested in legal writing by publishing their literature through an easy process. We also have a page solely dedicated to guide the budding lawyers. The law aspirants can take up many sectional tests and could directly interact with the law students from the topmost law colleges of the country. DreamLegal is also a platform providing weekly articles on various socio-legal notions. We also post regular opportunities for everyone in the legal field.
About the Internship
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 1 Month
- Joining: Immediate
Nature of Work
- Research- Assist the project leader in conducting research, compiling data, and implementing ideas.
- Outreach- Assist the outreach manager in the marketing and communication activities of the organization.
- Social Media- Assist the social media manager in handling DreamLegal’s social media handles and monitor platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram, Youtube etc. Also, to brainstorm ideas for campaigns.
- Marketing- Assist marketing manager in market analysis and research on competition. Also, a marketing intern is expected to support the marketing team in the daily administration and collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Design- Assist the social media manager in creating clear, innovative, and visually engaging graphics for product illustration, website, and marketing.
- The candidate must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- DreamLegal does not remunerate interns. There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.
How to Apply
Interested students may apply directly by filling this form. If selected, the candidate will be directly contacted by the manager.
1st Year Law Students of 5 year course enrolled in any BCI approved college/institution will be preferred. Others can apply too.
Duration of Internship
- At least 1 month (Can be extended on discretion of the team and depending on the work quality).
- Interns not completing the requisite period or work will not be issued any certificate.
Applications must reach latest by 5th April, 2022 (11:59 PM). Applications sent after the deadline will be considered for the next slot of Internship.
- After successfully serving as the intern for a specified time, the student shall be awarded a Certificate of Internship signed by the partners of the organisation.
- Opportunity to be a part of the permanent team on the partner’s discretion and work quality.
- Stipend: Performance based incentives
In case of any queries, DreamLegal can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website link: https://dreamlegal.in/