ABOUT INSTITUTE OF LEGAL EDUCATION
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote the Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known us “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing the platforms for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
ABOUT LAW FEST
The Law Fest “Semi sesquicentennial Jubilee of Independence” is a Celebration event for commemorate 75 years of Indian Independence and the glorious history of its people, Rights and Freedom by Institute of Legal Education. The event is planned to widen the horizons to accommodate various competitions. The aim of the event is to bring the academicians, practitioners and students of Law together in order to learn and share their legal knowledge. The Event showcases the legal battle between the aspiring lawyers. We are organizing the following Competitions:-
- Constitutional Amendment Drafting
- PIL Drafting Competition
- Research Article Drafting Competition
- Blog Article Drafting Competition
- Moot Preposition Drafting Competition
- Case Comment Drafting Competition
- Legal Quiz Competition
- A Participant can participate maximum 5 competitions in “Law Fest – Semi sesquicentennial Jubilee of Independence”. If the Organizing committee found any participants participated more than 5 competitions, your registration will be terminated from the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Individual Participation only allowed. Each Competition’s Registration Fee is Rs. 100/. Registration Fees must be paid before registration. And except in inevitable circumstances, the registration fee is not refundable.
- Registration Link – https://forms.gle/hTMXe1RUjaUsKZ2F7
- For Bank Details please refer last page of the Brochure.
- After the successful registration, each participant or team shall be allotted a unique team code for further references after the registration ends.
- All the queries and clarifications must be addressed to official mail id email@example.com and the subject of the mail must read as “LAW FEST COMPETITION QUERY”.
- Each Participants must submit only ONE draft for each Competition. Multiplication of submission leads to disqualification.
- If you wishes to submit any annexures to support your Draft (for instance Reports, Commentaries, News Clippings, Pictures, etc.) a compendium of all the relevant annexures must be prepared and should be sent along with the memorial.
- Submission mode will be announced with the registered participants.
- Any submission made after the deadline will not be considered for evaluation and will result in the cancellation of candidature as well as forfeiture of the registration fee.
- Any submission with any name reference of the participant will be disqualified
- Substantial Plagiarism shall amount to disqualification; therefore, the participants must not submit plagiarized content. In case the draft of two or more participants/teams is found “substantially similar” to each other, both the participants/ teams shall be disqualified.
Law Fest Prize Worth Rs. 75000/-.
- Cash Prize,
- Book Reward,
- Membership Opportunity,
- Free Certified Course;
- Free Publication Opportunity;
- Internship Opportunity;
- Campus Ambassador Opportunity.
|Registration Starts||April 14, 2022.|
|Last Date to Register||June 30, 2022.|
|Last Date for Submit the Amendment Draft||July 16, 2022.|
|Result Declaration||July 31, 2022.|
Any time you can contact us relating to this Competition via +91 94896 71437 (Prasanna S, Organizer)