About Institute of Legal Education (ILE)
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing the platforms for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
About ILE Constitutional Review.
ILE Constitutional Review (ILECR) is Quarterly Publishing Bi-lingual (English and Tamil) Journal Published by Institute of Legal Education. ILE Constitutional Review is a Peer – Reviewed Journal with a diligent Editorial Board. The Constitution is the Supreme of everything. It determines the relationship of the citizens with the governments and it describes how the legislature, the executive, and the judiciary will be formed. It describes the power that each pillar of democracy will exercise and ensure a system of checks and balances.
ILECR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, un-plagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Theme for Volume 2, 2021.
Any research related to Constitution Law (India and International also) is acceptable. Theme opens to the author’s wisdom.
Categories of Manuscript
· Research Papers (3000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
· Articles (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
· Case or Legislative Comment (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
· Book Review (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
I. General Instructions
• Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
• Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
• All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in ILECR.
• While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
1. The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
2. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
3. Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
4. All headings must have uniform formatting.
5. Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
6. All Manuscript must end with the Reference Section.
Authors must submit their manuscript from this link – Submission Link
Last Date to submit Manuscript for Volume 1 – Issue 1 2022 is May 5th, 2022.
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission of Manuscript ILECR– Volume 1 – Issue 1, 2022”.
The ILECR don’t charges any fees at any stage of the manuscript. it is full of free cost for valuable knowledge.
For More Details:-
Prasanna S, Chairman, ILE – +91 94896 71437 or email@example.com