ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
EduMound is a start-up platform established for young minds aspiring to contribute their skills and knowledge for the growth of the educational fraternity.
We aim at empowering students who are seeking opportunities for self establishment.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
EduMound brings to you “INKED 3.0“, its 3rd Edition of Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals, across the globe. Inked is an opportunity to win exciting cash prizes along with enhancing your resume with a publication with EduMound.
There are no restrictions as to the topic of the article. The participants are open to choose the topic of their choice provided it should be written with an educational perspective.
- Single Authorship and Co-Authorship (upto 2 is allowed)
- Word Limit: 1000 – 5,000 words (including footnotes)
- Keep your content precise and avoid verbosity.
- Submission should be made in .doc/word format only.
- Plagiarism of any kind is highly discouraged at EduMound. If plagiarism is found to be above 20%, the submission will not be considered for evaluation.
- Articles should be politically neutral and views expressed should be balanced in nature.
- Provide a minimum of 2 keywords at the beginning of the text.
- Formatting Guidelines –
- Font- Times New Roman
- Font Size – 12
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – Justified
The participants are required to mail their articles at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “INKED 3.0 – (your name)”.
Participant’s name along with the name of their institution and submission Title must be mentioned in the mail for the purpose of the Certificate.
Submission should be made by 15th June, 2022(11:59PM).
Those willing to participate can register themselves by paying the registration fee of:
Single Authorship: Rs. 100/-
Co-Authorship: Rs. 150/-
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/tLpPbb2AhtNx8C6q7 (Open till 15th June, 2022)
Paytm : 730320096177@paytm
Google Pay : vrindarock@okaxis
PhonePe : vrindaagrawal@ybl
Last date for registration – 13th June, 2022
Last date for submission – 15th June, 2022
Declaration of Results – 30th June, 2022
- The winner will be awarded with a cash prize of ₹1K.
- The First Runner-Up gets a one month Content Creation internship with EduMound. Articles written by them during this period will be published under their authorship.
- The Second Runner-Up gets 3 Free Publication at EduMound
- Top 10 ranks will be awarded an E-Certificate of Merit.
- Top 15 articles of participants are entitled to have their work published on our website.
- Acknowledgement on the Social Media handles of EduMound.
- Articles other than merit holders, qualifying literary standards may also be considered for publication.
- Participation E-certificates to all the participants.
For any queries mail us at email@example.com
For More Information Visit:- https://edumound.com/events/edumound-national-article-writing-competition-submit-by-15th-june/