About E-Justice India
E-Justice India is India’s Leading Online legal Portal Managed by CSM Partners and Associates LLP (AAS-5840). It is dedicated to Law students, Lawyers & Attorneys. Its aim is to provide Education in Indian Legal Sector. Through this Portal, we set-up towards Right to Education. Our Portal provides Legal News, Law Articles, Leading Case Summary, Law Notes, Certificate Courses, Free Legal Advise, Success Stories of Advocates, Interview of Advocates & Judges and Information about Upcoming Law Events.
About the Internship
1. ejusticeindia.com is looking for undergraduate law students as legal interns for the month of June, 2022.
2. Interns are expected to have strong writing, Research and analytical skills along with basic knowledge of MS – Word.
3. Interns with prior experience of legal writing will be given preference.
4. The duration of internship would be four weeks which can be extended based on the interest and performance of the interns.
- You may update your position to ‘Intern at E-Justice India’ on your social media accounts. ejusticeindia.com is active on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. Please like and follow.
- Deadlines: – There will be reasonable deadlines given to the interns for their work. Interns are expected to adhere to those deadlines. Each interns’ performance will be tracked on an individual basis. ejusticeindia.com reserves the right to terminate the internship based on the non-fulfillment of the deadlines. If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate and other perks
- You’ll be in touch with the Internship Coordinators through Mail or Whatsapp Group. All the reporting and dissemination of information will take place through the Mail.
Last Date to Apply: 25 May
Duration: 01 June -30 June
Interns will selected on the basis of their C.V
For any other queries, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org