“A pen is mightier than a sword”
Your Law Articles is a place where you can find articles on legal and political issues, law blogs, legal opinions, case analyses, legal news, book review, law school review, law event experience along with short summaries of judgements. We are always on the lookout for fresh and new talent and are firmly committed to all our authors.
YourLawArticle will provide you with a space where you can present your thoughts, experiences, and opinions.
During my first year, I faced a lot of issues searching for websites and pages where I can publish my articles and found it extremely difficult.
Through this platform, I want to help every law student/student, by making their life better and giving them a place where they can express and publish their articles. I plan to expand my website as I write and get more articles and learn more about the subjects.
At YOUR LAW ARTICLE, we publish a large number of articles in a wide variety of genres.
PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLES
Now you can publish your law articles, law blog, legal opinion, case analysis, legal news, book review, law school review, law event experience etc. by following a few easy steps.
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION
- Mail your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org with details like name, university/school, and year of study.
- The confirmation will be provided in 4-5 working days.
- If your article is suitable for publication, you can publish your article for just 300 rupees.
- The payment details will be shared in your email.
- The document should be in word format.
- Word limit 1000-3000.
- Font size: 12 times new roman
- Plagiarism up to 10% only.
- The citation should be given as footnotes.
- Language: Hindi/English
The article published will contain:
- Author’s Name
- LinkedIn profile (if there)
After your article gets published feel free to share the link on your social media platforms.
For more details check our website https://www.yourlawarticle.com/
Contact no. 8874869999
Mail id: email@example.com