The Second International Conference on “Building Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem for a More Sustainable and Resilient Society” is scheduled to be held on July 29 & 30, 2022 at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. The conference is jointly organised by the GNLU Centre for Law and Society and the GUJCOST-GNLU Centre of Excellence in Intellectual Property Rights.
The conference is sponsored by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi, and the GNLU Legal Incubation Council. We also have reputed Social Work and Social Entrepreneurship institutions as knowledge partners, namely, TISS, Mumbai, EDII, Ahmedabad, MS University Baroda, and Madras School of Social Work, Chennai.
Main sub-themes of the Conference: Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Social Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice
2. Social Entrepreneurship Intentions and Perspectives
3. Mapping Social Entrepreneurship Ecosystem and Business Models
4. Social Entrepreneurship Education & Capacity Building at Higher Education Institutions
5. The Role of Universities and Incubators to Promote and Support Social Entrepreneurship
6. Science & Technology Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Policy
7. Striking Balance between Social Value Creation, Sustainability, and Resiliency
8. Regulating Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: Legislations, Policies & Procedures
9. Innovations and Intellectual Property Rights
10. Building and strengthening the Social Entrepreneurial ecosystem to face uncertainties
11. COVID-19 and the next normal for social enterprises in India and across the world
12. Social Entrepreneurial Response to Pandemic (COVID-19) and Entrepreneurship in Disadvantaged Communities
13. Self-reliance through Atmanirbhar Bharat Initiative Making Indian SMEs Globally competitive
14. The paradigm shift of curriculum design for institution integration to boost Atmanirbhar Bharat in light of NEP-2020
The above list is indicative. Papers on any other sub-theme consistent with the central theme may also be considered.
1. Best Paper Award for each track
2. Opportunities to Publish in Edited Book (s) with ISBN NO.
3. Opportunities to interact with social entrepreneurship Ecosystem enablers
|Last dates for submission of abstract||June 15, 2022|
|Notification of acceptance/Rejection of abstract||June 20, 2022|
|Last date for submission of the full paper along with the registration fee||July 10, 2022|
Guidelines and Links for Abstract and Paper Submission: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dxKune7-1I2zJHi5jB0Y6oDJiawUvdcd/view?usp=sharing
|Registration Payment link||https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OtjniYwnV770bRHSzZttLirJWfnYzGjS/view?usp=sharing|
Brochure of the conference is attached for more details.