It is an International, Quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, an online journal which provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. It is a platform to promote legal research among the law students across India
What you will learn
- How did the need for evidence law emerged?
- Importance of the evidence law
- Applicability and purpose ( Substantive v. Procedural)
- Interpretation clause
- Relevancy, Admissibility and Reliability
- Cardinal principles of evidence act ( Rule of best evidence, Exclusion of hearsay evidence, Primary over secondary evidence, Documentary over oral evidence, Special powers of the court)
- Ideal approach for studying this subject
Ms. Somya Goel, Assistant Legal Counsel at Tech Mahindra & Ms. Shelly Singh, Lawyer
Method of Learning
This course has Live Sessions.
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after the successful completion of the course.
20th August- 21st August 2022 i.e. 2 Days
This Course is for students & Professionals
1. Live Sessions
2. Certificate of Appreciation
3. Lecture Series of Around 5 Hours.
4. Access to Internship Directory.
The course fee is Rs. 100/- (Non-Refundable)
Last Date for Registration
August 19, 2022
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payments through the following method.
Google Pay/Phone Pay/ Paytm- 9991140223
After the payment, all participants need to upload screenshots of the same while registration.
How to Register
Participants have to pay via the above-mentioned payment method and then register themselves through the registration link given below:
For more queries, you can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org