ABOUT VIDHI SEVA EVAM SAMAJIK UTTHAN SAMITI:
Vidhi Seva Evam Samajik Utthan Samiti is an NGO based in Uttarakhand, was founded in 2019 by an inspired groups of Students with the aim to spread awareness through outreach programs, seminars, conferences, etc. regarding legal rights, duties and government schemes in those areas where it is necessary and to help in providing assistance to the needy ones. Vidhi Seva Evam Samajik Utthan Samiti registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The Aims and Objectives of the organization is to work for awareness of legal rights and duties. To provide legal aid to the needy persons. To finish the discrimination among different class and society. To raise and work on the issues related to human and society, child labor, drugs, etc. which humiliates our society at large and to avoid the tolerance towards wrong happenings and obnoxious behavior. To organize free legal aid services through camps to needy persons.
We welcome you to the Call for Chapters on “Misuse Of Laws: A Rising Trend Of Cruelty Against Men In India” aims to bring together leading academicians, students, human rights activists, academic scientists, researchers, research scholars and other intellectuals to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Misuse Of Laws: A Rising Trend Of Cruelty Against Men In India. This Call for Chapters will provide a discussion on, to focus on men’s and boy’s health, improving gender relation, promoting gender equality and highlighting positive male role models
The Call for Chapters on Misuse of Laws: A Rising Trend of Cruelty against Men in India, 2022 is taking place on 25th September, 2022 organized by Vidhi Seva Evam Samajik Utthan Samiti.
The Organizing Committee welcomes original chapters, relating to, but not limited to the following topics:
- Misuse of Anti-Dowry Laws
- Misuse of Rape Laws
- Misuse of Maintenance Provisions
- Gender Equality and Domestic Violence Act
- Live in relationship- issues and challenges with relation to abuse against men
- Sexual Violence against men
- Right to Reproductive only for women or for men’s also
- Sexual Harassment of men at workplaces
- Outraging the Modesty of men
- Parents have an equal rights of child custody
- Hate Crime Discrimination
- Death Penalty almost exclusively targets men
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION:
The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Chapter:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Chapter.
Submit your abstract to email@example.com.
- Last Date of Submission of Full Chapter: 10th October, 2022
- Confirmation of Abstract Selection within 1 week of submission.
Note: Payment to be made only after the confirmation of your submission.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Students, Research Scholars, Faculties, Academicians, Business entities, Lawyers, General public.
GUIDELINES FOR CHAPTER SUBMISSION:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapters: Chapters should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style;
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the publication house;
- The chapter should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 2,500 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed more than 5,000 (Including Footnotes).
- Plagiarism is accepted less than 7%.
- Uniform mode of citation, i.e., ILI or APA.
- Publication- Top 10-15 papers will get opportunity to publish their chapter in Print Journal recognized under UGC care list and rest 5-10 will be published in Online Journal.
- Chapter Publication (E-Journal):
- For Single Author -INR800/-
- For Co-Author -INR1000/-
- Chapter Publication (Print-Journal):
- For Single Author -INR800/-
- For Co-Author -INR1200/-
Both Author and Co-Author have to register separately.
Bank Name- IDBI
Account Name- VIDHI SEVA EVAM SAMAJIK UTTHAN SAMITI
Account No. – 1768102000002950
Dr. Soumi Chatterjee Adv. M. Raashid Ali
Assistant Professor, Vice-President /Chairperson
Institute Of Legal Studies Event Committee
& Research, GLA University
HELPLINE: +91- 6395670454 (VSESUS Office)