About the College:
Established in the year 2017, St. Joseph’s College of Law is the pioneer Jesuit law college in South Asia that is strengthened with a 450-year-old legacy of imparting quality education through the Jesuit mission of moulding students into ‘people of competence, conscience, and compassion dedicated to the service of faith and the promotion of justice’. In pursuance of the noble Jesuit motto – fide et labore, St. Joseph’s College of Law was founded on the ideals of practicing law, promoting justice, and to transform society. Emboldened with a vision to ‘transform the lives of people by bringing about a just and egalitarian society’, the College believes in a steadfast focus to bridge law and governance with a human rights approach.
Details about the event/opportunity:
The 2nd St. Joseph’s College of Law National Moot Court Competition, 2022 has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities to learn the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in the domain of Human Rights. It has been designed with a vision to enrich the knowledge of aspiring lawyers in keeping with the mission to actively bridge law and governance through legal education while developing cutting edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
Who is it for/eligibility:
1. Students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized university are eligible for participation in the competition.
2. Teams may comprise a maximum of three members, wherein two members shall perform the role of a speaker, and one member shall perform the role of a researcher
3. No changes will be made to the team composition after registration without express permission of the organizing body.
St. Joseph’s College of Law, Residency Road, Shantala Nagar, Bangalore, 560025.
Fee details (if any):
INR 6, 000
1. Commencement of Registration and Release of Proposition: 7th August, 2022
2. Date of Submission (Soft Copy): 15th September, 2022
3. Last Date for Registration: 29th August, 2022
For clarifications, please contact
1. Joe Ann John: +91 96569 31273
2. Rishabh Jain: +91 98355 25257
3. D Tharun Gautam Rao: +91 9663701221
4. Vijaysri: +91 94448 16679
Rules and Regulations:
Official website of the Institution: