ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Iuris Jura started in the year 2020, aiming to create legal awareness and provides learning related to the law topics.
Iuris Jura is an e-learning platform for legal learning aspirants which gives the opportunities to all the law aspirants across India. We have put an effort so that the law aspirants and the legal fraternity can associate with us. Moreover, it is an organization that always endeavors to offer an astonishing cordial and practical outlook with equal co-operation and participation from all. Basically, it molds the legal thought process which modernizes the socio-economic lifestyle.
The main aim behind making such a vast platform is to get benefited in the best possible way in legal learning, to create legal awareness all along, and to showcase the hidden talents through blogs, articles, and so on. We are trying our best to give with all law-related content throughout, from which one could easily grasp opportunities to gain the best of it and in a quite interesting way to boost up their career in the legal realm.
We make sure that it will be a great pleasure for the law students and legal fraternity to be part of this organization. There is a lot more on the way such as brainstorming quizzes, webinars, content writing, etc. Additionally, we give regular updates from the legal fields, law notes as well as publish blogs.
ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE COURSE
𝙸𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙰 takes immense pride in announcing that we are organizing a Certificate Course on
• “DRAFTING OF PLEADINGS IN CIVIL, CRIMINAL & CONSTITUTIONAL PROCEEDINGS” (27th August, 28th August, 2nd September, 3rd September, 4thSeptember, 10th September, 11th September, 17th September, 18th September 2022)”.
The sessions and instructors for the same are:
- Drafting of Legal Notice, (27th August 2022 , Saturday) – Mr.Jayant Bhatt, Advocate – Chambers of Jayant Bhatt, Former Senior Panel Counsel, UOI
- Drafting of Plaint & Written Statement, (28th August 2022, Sunday) – Mr.DevavshishTiwari, Advocate – VSA Legal
- Drafting of Caveat & Interlocutory Application,(2nd September 2022, Friday) Ms. Sofia Bhambri, Managing Partner, Bhambri& Associates.
- Drafting of Specific Types of Suits, (3rd September 2022, Saturday) – Ms.KhushbooRupani, Senior Associate, HSA Advocates
- Drafting of Criminal Complaint, Drafting of Criminal Miscellaneous Petition (Petition for Quashing of FIR), Drafting of Bail Applications, (4th September 2022, Sunday) – Mr. Ravi Sharma, Advocate on Record, Supreme court of India
- Drafting of Memorandum of Appeal and Memorandum of Revision- Both in Civil & Criminal Proceedings, (10th September 2022, Saturday) – Mr. AnujJhaveri, Partner, PSL Advocates & Solicitors.
- Drafting of Execution Petition & Transfer Petition, (11th September 2022, Sunday) – Mr. SwarnenduChatterjee, Partner, HSA Advocates.
- Drafting of Special Leave Petition, (17th September 2022, Saturday)-Mr. Vishal Gupta, Managing Partner, Castus Legal
- Drafting of Public Interest Litigation & Writ Petitions, (18thSeptember 2022, Sunday)– Sr. Adv. AishwaryaBhati, Additional Solicitor General of India
Registration Link –
Registration Fees –
Fee – INR 149/-
Payment Details –
Google Pay : 8878380207
Bhim UPI – 9776999041@upi
Phonepe – 9776999041
Paytm – 9776999041
1. Learning Experience from Renowned Legal Experts.
2. Certificate of Achievement.
3. Research Internship with 𝙸𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚛𝚊 for Top 10 Participants (T & C Applied).
Note: The speakers will instruct for the Certificate Course voluntarily and pro-bono.
Proceeds from this event will be donated to NGO.
Please do register and be part of a noble cause.
For queries, call at 7999755987 (Yash) 7828046618 (Nasimuddin).