About Institute of Legal Education (ILE)
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing the platforms for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
ILE Human Rights Law Review
ILE Human Rights Law Review (ILE HRLR) is Quarterly Publishing Journal Published by Institute of Legal Education. ILE Human Rights Law Review is a Peer – Reviewed International Journal with a diligent Editorial Board. Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, regardless of race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, or any other status. Human rights include the right to life and liberty, freedom from slavery and torture, freedom of opinion and expression, the right to work and education, and many more. Without this research and knowledge, it would be difficult to make a change. Research will aim to answer such questions so that informed decisions can be made about what strategies will help.
ILE HRLR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, un-plagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Theme for Volume 1 and Issue 3, 2022
Any research related to Contemporary International Human Rights Issues.
Submission must be in English.
Categories of Manuscript
· Research Papers (3000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
· Articles (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
· Book Review (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
I. General Instructions
• Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
• Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
• All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in ILE HRLR.
• While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
• Don’t Expect the Conformation mail. After submission from the Form the article directly send to the review process. Selected paper will be published directly.
1. The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
2. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
3. Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
4. All headings must have uniform formatting.
5. Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
6. All Manuscript must end with Reference Section.
Authors must submit their manuscript from this link – Submission Link
Last Date to submit Manuscript for Volume 1 – Issue 3 2022 is October 30th, 2022.
Publication Date is 26th November, 2022
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Manuscript ILE HRLR – Volume 1 – Issue 3, 2022”.
The ILE HRLR don’t charges any fees at any stage of the manuscript. It is full of free cost for valuable knowledge.
For More Details:-
Prasanna S, Chairman, ILE – +91 94896 71437 or firstname.lastname@example.org