‘Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705)’, is an online research scholarly Journal in the field of law. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed Journal. The frequency of this Journal is bi-monthly; it means that the Journal publishes at least 6 issues in a year online. This time, the journal is providing you with a fast-track process for the publication of papers. Keeping in mind the ongoing pandemic situation in the country we’ve reduced the Article Processing Charges to 500 Rs from 850 Rs.
The Journal has been indexed in the following Indexing Databases namely;
Google Scholar, DRJI, CiteFactor (Academic Scientific Journals), Cosmos (Impact Factor), IPIndexing and Root-Indexing and in other well-known databases.
Who can submit?
Legal Research Scholars, Lawyers, Judges, Law Professors, Law Students, any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law.
Author(s) can submit a paper on any theme related to the field of law or any related field or disciplines.
How to Submit?
· All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Google Form only (You’ll also receive a copy of the submitted Google form on your mentioned email id (check your Spam Folder also)).
· If you face any issue/difficulty while submitting your paper online then send your papers at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject as “Submission of Paper for Publication in Volume 4: Law Audience Journal”. If you’re submitting papers via email then it must also include a “Cover Page” mentioning the details of the Author(s) such as name(s), college/university, email(s), contact no(s), course details etc., on the first page of the paper.
Article Processing Charges (Only If Paper Selected):
For Author or Co-Authors (Students & Professionals): 500 Rs only.
Article Processing Charges are common for all, doesn’t matter whether you’re a Student or a Professional or your submission is Single Authored or Co-Authored. The Article Processing Charges will remain the same for all, i.e., 500 Rs only.
Article Processing Charges (APC) will be charged from the author only after the selection of his/her paper or manuscript for publication. You’re not required to pay any kind of payment or registration fees prior to selection of your paper. Only after the selection of your paper you’re required to pay the Article Processing Charges.
After the publication of the Manuscripts the author(s) will receive the following things namely:
1. A final soft copy of your published & edited paper.
2. A soft copy of the certificate of publication.
3. The link to the published paper.
4. The link to Volume 4, Issue 3 (by using this link you can download the PDF files of the Manuscripts published in Volume 4 Issue 3).
Confirmation of Papers:
§ Confirmation of Shortlisted Papers for Publication: Within 4 days from the date of submission of your paper.
§ Publication of Selected Papers: Within 3 days from the date of submission of agreement & article processing charges.
It is requested that please do not submit any paper without reading the Journal’s Policies such as Publication Policy, Submission Guidelines, Review Policy, Plagiarism Policy, Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, Article Processing Charges (ACP) and Withdrawal Policy etc.
It is also requested that do not submit more than one paper at a time otherwise it will be rejected. You can submit the next paper only after the selection or rejection of your current paper. Submissions must be the original & unpublished work of the author(s) and must not be submitted or must not be under consideration for publication in any other medium whether online or offline.
Mr. Varun Kumar (B.A.LL.B (Hons)),
+91-8351033361 (5:00 PM to 9:00 PM),
Official Website: www.lawaudience.com.