About the Organisation
SVS Attorneys is a law firm having a national footprint in India. We are a group of competent and experienced professionals operating out of multiple offices located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur and Bilaspur (M.P.). The Firm is essentially litigation-based equipped to provide the strength and depth of legal expertise required in the whole spectrum of legal fields like Civil, Criminal, Writs, and a host of other areas of specialization. They provide legal & strategic consultancy services to a wide variety of clients, which includes, knowledge, mining, real-estate based industries in MP and Chattisgarh. The firm has a work profile in the Supreme Court of India and High Courts of Delhi, MP and Chhattisgarh.
SVS Attorneys is looking for 2 Senior Associates for diverse roles in the fields of litigation, arbitration, and consultancy with a minimum PQE of 2-3 years. The candidate should be well versed with the existing laws, capable of discussing legal propositions, giving legal opinions, online research, and having a keen interest in litigation. The applicant shall have to work on a Physical-Offline basis.
Location Requirement – NEW DELHI
Eligibility & Qualifications
The candidates interested in the job role must:
- Be a BA.LLB graduate (5 years) with a minimum PQE of 2-3 yrs. from a reputed law college/ university or any equivalent programme of 5 years or above for the position of a Senior Associate. Possession of special knowledge of criminal, civil & procedural laws is desirable and candidates possessing such knowledge must mention the same in their application.
- Be articulate and fluent in English with good legal drafting skills.
- Possesses the capability to work in a fast-paced environment and be technologically equipped.
- Prior experience of using online research platforms like Manupatra, AIR Online, SCCOnline, and other such web portals.
- Candidates having substantial mooting or research experience shall be given preference.
Number of Vacancies
2 Vacancies of Senior Associates
The remuneration shall be as per market standards of the place of employment, subject to clearing a minimum period of assessment of 18-20 days depending on the post and experience which the applicant possesses. If the assessment period is cleared, then the salary as decided on the basis of assessment shall be paid from the first-month starting date of confirmation, with a regular increment after every 12 months depending on the performance of the concerned applicant. Salary post-assessment shall be fixed as per industry standards commensurate with experience and qualification of applicant starting a minimum of 35k per month.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in the job roles mentioned above may apply through the below-mentioned Google Form link. The CV of the concerned candidate must exhibit all the threadbare details and be drafted & formatted as per industrial practices in vogue.
Mode of Employment – PHYSICAL OFFLINE ONLY. However, the assessment period of 18-20 days of the concerned applicant shall be strictly in the Online-Work From Home mode as the candidate shall be tested on various parameters about his/her capability to take assignments.
Deadline – Recurring till the positions are filled