About the Organisation
Accords International (AcIn) is the world’s premier organization working in the area of conflict resolution. We are passionate about discovering innovative techniques in mediation and restorative justice for widening their scope as a mechanism of conflict resolution.
AcIn was conceptualized in 2021 with an aim to:
1. Empower individuals to establish better dispute resolution mechanisms;
2. Utilise existing techniques in dispute resolution in a more productive way and create new techniques in the area;
3. Create a pan India network of professionals, academicians, judges, bureaucrats, and students working in the area of conflict resolution and restorative justice &
4. Synergise the working of alternate dispute resolution mechanisms with courts and the government for faster and optimal results
AcIn organizes a monthly chat with global conflict resolution experts to sensitize the audience about creating innovative techniques for conflict resolution.
About the Event:
Accords International is organizing a Quiz Competition on ‘Innovations in Conflict Resolution and Mediation’.
About the competition:
a. Subject area: Conflict Resolution and Mediation
b. Number: 17 (15 objective and 2 subjective questions)
c. Time for submission of answers: 30 minutes
2. Analysis of answers
a. For objective answers: only 1 right answer is there
b. For subjective answers: Word limit is 150 words. The answers will be marked based on adherence to word limit, articulation of answers, coherence and reasoning
Rules for the Quiz Competition:
a. Last date to register is September 6, 2022, at 12:00 PM.
b. The link to submit responses will be shared on the website of Accords International (Link to Website: https://lnkd.in/gb2bTiiK)
c. The link will go live at 7:45 PM and stop taking responses at 8:15 PM.
d. No answer form will be admitted after 30 minutes.
e. Regarding subjective answers, the judgment of AcIn will be final.
f. In case of a tie, the form submitted prior to the other(s) will be considered a winner.
g. Results will be posted on our social media handles and website on September 16.
h. Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants and a Certificate of Appreciation will be given to three winners along with exciting prizes.
i. Non-submission within the time limit due to technical issues will not be considered.
Eligibility: Students and young professionals having experience within 7 years.
1. Prizes worth Rs. 15,000/-
2. Internship opportunities
3. Exciting Vouchers and credits* for courses
*The credits can be used to get discounts on the courses offered by Accords International
To register, follow these steps:
1. Make the payment to this UPI ID: accordsinternational@uboi (Account name: Accords International)
2. Attach the screenshot in this form: https://lnkd.in/dxp6gswM
Registration Link: https://lnkd.in/dxp6gswM
Date: September 6, 2022
Time: 7:45-8:15 PM IST
Fee: INR 150 per participant