About the Organisation
Accords International (AcIn) is the world’s premier organization working in the area of conflict resolution. We are passionate about discovering innovative techniques in mediation and restorative justice for widening their scope as a mechanism of conflict resolution.
AcIn was conceptualized in 2021 with an aim to:
1. Empower individuals to establish better dispute resolution mechanisms;
2. Utilise existing techniques in dispute resolution in a more productive way and create new techniques in the area;
3. Create a pan India network of professionals, academicians, judges, bureaucrats, and students working in the area of conflict resolution and restorative justice &
4. Synergise the working of alternate dispute resolution mechanisms with courts and the government for faster and optimal results
AcIn organizes a monthly chat with global conflict resolution experts to sensitize the audience about creating innovative techniques for conflict resolution.
About the Event:
We live in a world where technology has touched every segment of our lives. In the field of conflict resolution, technology has proven to be a great asset. Join us in the webinar to know what Artificial Intelligence can do to alter the mediation landscape, how AI can assist to prevent conflict with the help of technology before escalation, and examples where AI is getting used in meditation.
SPEAKERS FOR THE EVENT-
Mr. Wole Adewumi– He is a Certified Mediator and ADR Advocate with the Lagos Multi-Door Courthouse (LMDC) and associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK (Nigeria Branch). His areas of practice and expertise includes Legal Tech and Data Privacy & Protection and he also holds a Msc. degree in Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technologyfor legal industries from the University of Law, Leeds, UK. He has great work experience in significant fields and has been working in diverse roles such as Dispute Resolution Officer and Case Manager, in-house Counsel at the Lagos Court of Arbitration, Practice Manager at Court; a start-up ODR firm and most recently, as Project Manager at Lawpavilion; Nigeria’s foremost legaltech company.
1. Akanksha Marwah– Co-Founder COO Accords International, Mediator & Negotiator ADR Register, Amsterdam, RJ Facilitator (India & USA)
2. Upasana Singh– Founder CEO Accords International, Mediator & Negotiator ADR Register, Amsterdam, Certified Mediator (India & UK)
Webinar is Free of Cost (No registration charges)
Date – September 16, 2022
Time – 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM IST
Register today with the link below!
Registration Link- https://lnkd.in/d7QJNChA
In case of any query please write to us at email@example.com