About the Organisation
Accords International (AcIn) is the world’s premiere organization working in the area of conflict resolution. We are passionate about discovering innovative techniques in mediation and restorative justice for widening their scope as a mechanism of conflict resolution.
AcIn was conceptualized in 2021 with an aim to:
1. Empower individuals to establish better dispute resolution mechanisms;
2. Utilise existing techniques in dispute resolution in a more productive way and create new techniques in the area;
3. Create a pan India network of professionals, academicians, judges, bureaucrats, and students working in the area of conflict resolution and restorative justice &
4. Synergise the working of alternate dispute resolution mechanisms with courts and the government for faster and optimal results.
AcIn organizes a monthly chat with global conflict resolution experts to sensitise the audience about creating innovative techniques for conflict resolution.
Objectives of the Workshop
The Restorative Justice Week, 2022 is inspired from the brilliant efforts done by the European Forum for Restorative Justice. Restorative Justice keeps impacting the existing system and practices in multiple ways. Various jurisdictions, which have experimented with Restorative Justice in their criminal justice systems, have evolved and produced better results in terms of reformation and victim satisfaction. Consequently, restorative practices have started impacting other areas as well, including, but not limited to, educational institutions, workplaces, and family.
The objective behind RJ Week 2022 is to sensitise those who still wonder ‘what’ restorative justice is, ‘why’ it is being talked about, and ‘how’ it works. We are coming up with a week-long plan to educate you about the philosophy of Restorative Justice and equip you with conflict resolution skills useful in different walks of life.
Key Features of the Workshop
- 5 days- 8 sessions- 13 speakers- 1 virtual mixer and ideation exhibition- 5 global organisations
- Exposure to International trends and models of Restorative Justice
- Interactive sessions with international experts and diverse cohort
- Opportunity to get published in the digital readers book published by Accords International.
- Work with global leaders on your idea to apply restaurant in divers area
- Research and logistics support as well as expert guidance
- Virtual conference
Last date to register – November 5, 2022
Registration fee- Rs. 2400/-(30 USD)
Website link- https://www.accordsinternational.org/
Schedule of the Event
Nov 14- Restorative Justice for Community Development
Nov 15- Restorative Justice vis-à-vis Criminal Justice System
Nov 16- Restorative Justice beyond Criminal Justice System
Nov 17- Future of Restorative Justice
Nov 18- Virtual Mixer and Ideation Exhibition
- LeeAnn King, Experienced Facilitator, DC Peace Team, USA.
- Floyd Bronson, RestorativeDC Coordinator, SchoolTalk, USA.
- John Inglish, Director Conflict and Dispute Resolution (CRES), Oregon Law School, USA.
- Darren Reiley, Program Manager (CRES), Oregon Law School, USA.
- Sal Corbin, Board Member, DC Peace Team, USA.
- Jeri Fields, Experienced Facilitator, DC Peace Team, USA.
- Ajima Olaghere, UX Researcher, Former Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Temple University, Philadelphia, USA.
- Martha Cooper, Facilitator, DC Peace Team, USA
- Andria Chatmon, Experienced Facilitator, DC Peace Team, USA
- Jamal Jones, Experienced Facilitator, DC Peace Team, USA
- Upasana Singh, Founder and CEO of Accords International, IMI Certified mediator from the London School of Mediation, UK and High Court of Delhi, Restorative Justice Facilitator.
- Akanksha Marwah, Co-founder and COO, Accords International, Trained Mediator, Restorative Justice Public Speaker and Facilitator, Doctoral Candidate, Jamia Millia Islamia.
In case of any query please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website link: https://www.accordsinternational.org/
Akarsh: +91 9971912048
Akanksha: +91 97118 70725
Upasana: +91 99715 70259