ISSN (O): 2583-0066
Journal of Legal Research & Juridical Sciences (JLRJS) is an e-journal that aims to mark a dent in the fields of research, writing & publishing. The Journal is a Quarterly journal with an interdisciplinary approach. Our Journal aims to promote legal research among law students through publishing their manuscripts in the different issues and volumes of our journal. We provide a platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, and Essays in the field of Law.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Journal of Legal Research & Juridical Sciences is looking for Research Interns and thereby inviting applications. The Interns are expected to submit 1 Article or 3 Blogs in a month on the topic either assigned by the mentor or it can be decided by the member itself.
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
The below-mentioned benefits can be availed by the eligible candidates.
- Turnitin Plagiarism Report for every Submission.
- Practical insights about Writing & Research by the Content Team.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Letter of Recommendation to those who will perform exceptionally well.
- 300 INR discount on Manuscript Reviewing Fees.
- It can be promoted as Editor in our Team.
- How to Format an Article and Blog?
- Basic knowledge of MS-Word.
- Use of Grammarly.
- Method of Hyperlinking.
- Publication & Recommendation aspects of LinkedIn.
- and many more.
November 01, 2022 – November 30, 2022
Those candidates who are interested in applying may send their CV to our Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Application for Research Interns”.
For any further queries feel free to contact us at: