About AGISS Research Institute
AGISS Research Institution is an Independent, nonpartisan, non-profit public policy organization. Our Aim is to conduct High Quality research so that the Governing bodies can make better decisions and also to work in conjunction with other Organizations for other important issues pertaining to society.
About Essay Writing Competition
On the occasion of Constitution Day & to celebrate the same, the AGISS Research Institute has organised this National level Essay Writing Competition.
The Competition offers the participants an opportunity to elaborate on their concepts & ideas related to our Constitution. The aim is to provide the participants with a platform where they can present their thought, ideas & concepts related to our Constitution & to appreciate them for their contribution & research.
Any theme related to the Constitution
Who can Register?
- UG/ PG Students
- Authorship: Authorship upto 2 is accepted
- Language of the Essay: English
- Plagiarism: Any sort of Plagiarism will lead to the disqualification
- The content should be the original work of the author
- Word Limit for Abstract: 250- 300 words
- Word Limit for Full Essay: 2500- 3500 Words
- Format: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified
- Footnotes Format: Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1& the margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides
- Submission should contain the details of the Author like Name, Designation, Institution, E- Mail ID & Phone Number.
- Winner: Rs. 1500 INR + Other Perks + Certificate of Merit
- Runner Up: Rs 1000 INR + Other Perks + Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of Participation to All
- Discount Coupon for Purchasing of law books for all
- Selected Essays will be published in the form of a book bearing ISBN Number
Rs. 500 INR per team (A team may consist of a maximum of 2 Authors)
- Account Holder – AGISS Research Institute
- Account no. – Current Account no. 326621010000045
- Bank Name – Union Bank of India
- Branch Name – Faridabad Green field Branch
- IFSC – UBIN0932663
- Last Date to Register & Submit Abstract: 10 November 2022
- Last Date to Submit full Essay: 30 November 2022
- Result Declaration: 10 December 2022
For any further clarification, Contact:
- Ms. Pratishtha Majumdar: +91-9718082959
- Mr. Devesh Maurya: +91-9807679324
- Mr. Harshit Kiran: +91- 9472434013