TOPIC – EXPANSION OF THE RESERVATION SYSTEM IN INDIA AND THE CONSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORK
Only for UG & PG Law students
1st Prize to Best Essay: 10,000 (INR) Cash Prize .
2nd Prize to Second Best Essay: 5,000 (INR) Cash Prize.
3rd Prize to Third Best Essay: 3,000 (INR) Cash Prize.Last Date of Submission: 26th November 2022.SUBMISSION LINK:
Important guidelines for manuscript preparation
- Manuscripts must be the result of original research.
- Submissions of previously published works will not be accepted.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; justified, with margins of 1.5 to the left and 1.0 on all sides.
- The submission should be made in text files or files in .doc or .docx format (such as from Microsoft Word or Open Office). We do not accept files in pdf format.
- Citation style to be followed is Oscola (4th Edition).
- The word limit of the article is 3000-5000.
- Co-authorship upto 2 persons allowed.
In case you want to know more about center link can be accessed here: https://gnlu.ac.in/Constitutional-And-Administrative-Law/Home