About the Organization
The Advocates League [TAL] is an ISSN-approved Journal & a legal research initiative whose work is mainly dedicated to legal research and publication. It also hosts several events which include Certificate courses, Competitions, Workshops, and Webinars. The Advocates League has a team of students and alumni of various law colleges and universities of the country. It is blessed to have well-reputed Professors and practicing advocates as members of its ‘Editorial Board’. With a dedicated team and mission to bring meaningful reform in legal education, the team commits itself to excellence. TAL also aims to provide better legal aid so that it can emancipate individuals from all kinds of hindrances in seeking access to justice.
About the Programme – Combined Call for Posts
The Advocates League has come up with an excellent learning opportunity for law students by providing them various kinds of opportunities to enhance, learn and hone their knowledge through research works, communication skills, leadership and other qualities. Exposure to other Departmental projects will strengthen their understanding towards the world of law and its aspects closely.The team work is the best way to learn and grow. The Selection to this programme is a dual step process based upon the CV and SOP (Statement of Purpose) submission, followed by an interview.
1. Any Law Student or Freshly Law graduates of India pursuing a degree from a recognized University or College.
2. Good Communication Skills and Command Over English.
3. Research Skills, Leadership Quality, and ability to work in a team with a commitment to work with sincerity.
P.S.- Selection is purely based on C.V. and SOP (Statement of Purpose), followed by an Interview Round
Link for Registration
1. Discount on different Conferences, Webinars and other events organized by The Advocates League.
2. Opportunity to join as a full time member of the Organization.
3. Internship Opportunity in the esteemed organizations/firms and under reputed lawyers and Judges..
4. Opportunity to be a part of a Project of Our Organization like legal aid projects, research activity, and many more based on their merits and working ability.
5. Stipend Or Paid Job Offer after completion of certain works with punctuality.
6. The TAL will help to conduct Seminars, Webinars in their respective Institutions by eminent Jurists, Advocates regarding various subjects for the betterment of the students for their self growth.
Director – 2
Additional Director -4
Joint Director – 4
Deputy Director – 8
Application Begins: – 13/11/2022 at 14:00hrs.
Last Date to Apply: – 21/11/2022 at 18:00 hrs.
Selection List: – 23/11/2022 at 15:00hrs.
Ms.Anusha – 8929911028
Ms. Anchal Kumari – 8271749158
Ms. Aishwarya Bhatia – 8090994108 (Organizing Secretary- email@example.com)