School of Excellence in law takes immense pleasure in announcing the 16th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, the flagship event of the institution.
TNDALU – ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is the first of its kind of Affiliated Law University in the Country established by the State of Tamil Nadu in 1997 in the City of Chennai. The University offers Academic Programs under its School of Excellence in Law. The school was established on the lines of National Law Universities to offer all Academic programs. Its Nine Post Graduate Departments with different subject specializations takes care of Legal Research by offering Doctoral and Post Graduate programs. Apart from the Departments, the School also offers Under Graduate programs in Law with varied interdisciplinary streams of 3 Years and 5 Years Integrated Law Degree Courses.
CENTRAL SUBJECT MATTER:
MODE OF THE COMPETITION (HYBRID):
- The Preliminary round, quarter-finals round, and Semi-finals round shall be conducted online via Zoom/Webex/Gmeet.
- Final Round shall be physically conducted in the ‘Perungudi’ campus of The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. For international teams qualifying for Finals, special provisions to join virtually will be made.
The Registration Formalities shall be done in two steps:
- Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to email@example.com on or before 10th December 2022, 11:59 PM IST.
- Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the Organizing Committee, participants shall complete the following Registration Formalities:
- Teams are required to complete the registration on or before 1st January 2023, 11:59 PM IST.
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) per team. For all institutions affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, there shall be NO registration fee.
- The Registration fee payable for the Competition must be paid latest by 1st January 2023, 11:59 PM IST through NEFT to the below mentioned account:
Account Name – TAMIL NADU DR. AMBEDKAR LAW UNIVERSITY MOOT COURT ASSOCIATION
Account Number – 67104604033
Name of the Bank – STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name – PNSB BRANCH RAJA ANNAMALAIPURAM
IFSC Code – SBIN0070688
Branch Code – 70688
- The Registration shall be done by filling up the form available by clicking on the link mentioned: https://forms.gle/srcxmeRGzk8FMxdy7
- Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgement mail will be sent within 24- 48 hours to the teams.
- Registration fee, once paid is neither refundable nor transferable. (Refer the brochure for further information)
DATES AND EVENTS
|Last date for provisional registration||10.12.2022|
|Last Date for mailing Clarifications||30.12.2022|
|Last date for duly filling the Google form for registration and payment of registration fees||01.01.2023|
|Release of Final Clarifications||03.01.2023|
|Soft Copy Submission of Memorandums||23.01.2023|
|Submission of Compendium via email||26.01.2023|
|Allotment of time slots for Preliminary|
|Researcher’s Test (online)||27.01.2023|
|Inaugural Ceremony (Online)||27.01.2023|
|Preliminary Rounds (Online)||28.01.2023|
|Quarter-Finals And Semi-Finals Round (Online)||29.01.2023|
|Declaration Of Results For Individual Awards And Semi Finals.||29.01.2023|
|Last Date For Submission of the Hard Copy of the Memorials||12.02.2023|
|Final Rounds for Qualified Teams and Valedictory Ceremony (Physical)||12.02.2023|
CORRESPONDENCE/ CONTACT DETAILS:
Participants can mail their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
POINT OF CONTACT:
Participants are requested to direct their queries to:
- Ms. Jahnavi S, Additional Secretary, MCA, SOEL – +91 8248519661
- Ms. S Nishasri, Vice President, MCA, SOEL – +91 9840149587
- Ms. Susamkritha, Secretary, MCA, SOEL – +91 6379860071