Kerala Law Academy or KLA is organizing its 32nd All India (Third Virtual) Moot Court Competition, 2023, scheduled to be held from February 8 to 11, 2023.
About the Opportunity
The Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society is conducting the 32nd All India Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy from February 8 to 11, 2023.
This is the 32nd Edition of the Annual Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy. It is also one of the oldest competitions in the country and it is acclaimed by the academic community as well as by the legal circles as a trendsetter and one of the most prestigious Moot Court Competitions organized in our country. The competition has grown in prominence over the years and today it occupies a unique place in the National Calendar of Moot Court Competitions.
Who can Participate?
Participation is open to All Universities/ Law colleges/ Law schools in India.
How to Participate?
- The team intending to participate must register on or before 25th January 2023 by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided on the Kerala Law Academy Website.
- The interested participants must pay online for the amount Rs 4,000/- as registration fee through the online link provided on the Kerala Law Academy website. (https://keralalawacademy.in/32nd-all-india-3rd-virtual-moot-court-competition-2023-by-kerala-law-academy-feb-8-11-2023-register-by-jan-25%ef%bf%bc/)
- The amount can also be sent through a Demand Draft for Rs 4000/- drawn in favor of “Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society” payable at Thiruvananthapuram, to “The General Secretary, Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society, Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram 695005” to reach on or before 25th January 2023.
- Moot Proposition
- Official Rules
Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy
Assistant Professor & General Secretary
Moot Court Society
Phone Number: +91 9744169215
Prajitha P.G. – 7994561860, Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy
Darsana S. Thampi – 8086406054, Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy
Arun V. Unnithan – 9446348413, Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy
Sachin B. – 9446668991, Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy
Krishna, Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy
- Gautham Viswam (Student Convenor, Moot Court Society): +91 8891001101
· Abraham J Kaniampady – +91 6282 878 812
· Sangeeth Mohan – +91 93499 92033
· Jyothis C.M. – +91 80758 38427
Click here to register for the moot competition.