The editors are making a call for book chapters in the form of research papers and conceptual papers for an edited book titled “HUMAN RIGHTS & STATE OBLIGATIONS”.
The Edited book on Human Rights & State Obligations is a comprehensive overview of human rights, a concept that has been at the forefront of international development and global politics for decades. It will examine the evolution of human rights, what they are, and their implications for individuals and societies around the world. It also looks at the various ways in which human rights violations have been addressed, both through international law and through grassroots initiatives.
The Concept of the book will begins by discussing the origins of the concept of human rights, from the Magna Carta to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It’s also examines the philosophical and moral basis for human rights, as well as their legal implementation. It will looks at the way human rights are interpreted and applied in different countries, as well as the role of international organizations in upholding and protecting human rights.
The second part of the book will focuses on the practical aspects of human rights. It examines the various ways in which human rights are violated, and looks at the various strategies used to address these violations. This includes a discussion of the various international mechanisms that have been put in place to protect human rights, as well as the role of civil society in promoting and defending human rights.
The book will also look at the various challenges associated with human rights, such as poverty, inequality, and discrimination. It also examines the various ways in which human rights can be protected and enforced, as well as the role of the media in reporting and disseminating information about human rights violations. Finally, the book looks at the potential for human rights to be used as a tool for positive social change.
Overall, this book will provide a comprehensive overview of human rights and State Obligations. It is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in understanding the complex and ever-evolving nature of human rights.
Editors of Book
- Dr. K. SELVAKUMAR, Director of KKCPS, PMIST (Deemed to be University), Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
- Dr. D. AARTHI SARAVANAN, Assistant Professor & Head, PMIST (Deemed to be University), Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
- Mr. R. HARIHARAN, Editor-in-Chief, ILE Multidisciplinary Journal & Editor, IJLR Journal, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu.
- The submissions are welcome from Academicians, Professionals as well as anyone having a deep interest in the subject.
THEME- HUMAN RIGHTS & STATE OBLIGATIONS
- ENVIRONMENT & HUMAN RIGHTS
- UNO & HUMAN RIGHTS
- CYBER SPACE & HUMAN RIGHTS
- WOMEN RIGHTS & LABOUR RIGHTS
- HUMAN RIGHTS CONVENTIONS
- HUMAN RIGHTS & GROUP RIGHTS
- CASTE BASED OCCUPATION & HUMAN RIGHTS
- HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION & MASS MEDIA
- CHALLENGES TO IMPLEMENTING HUMAN RIGHTS & DUTIES EDUCATION
- WOMEN TRAFFICKING & VICTIMS REHABILITATION
- FORCED LABOUR, CASTE & ECONOMIC RESOURCES
- SOCIAL JUSTICE FOR UNORGANISED SECTOR WORKERS
(Note: The above sub-themes are only illustrative. The editor would welcome papers on other topics related to the central theme given above)
- All manuscripts should be prepared in English only.
- Format Guidelines – Font – Times New Roman, font 12pt. size for running text and 14pt. for Headings, the paper should be A4 (Portrait) and in MS Word.
- The manuscript should have all the margins (i.e. L/R/T/B) 1 inch (2.5 cm), 1.5 spaces, and left justified only.
- Manuscripts including tables, figures, and references should be around 2000 – 5000 words along with an abstract, not more than 250 words.
- Paper or article should be an original and unpublished contribution.
- All rights to the selection of article/research paper are reserved by the Editors Committee.
- There should be footnotes using the Bluebook format of citation and no end notes.
- The article/ research paper once submitted to this edited book should not be resubmitted simultaneously to other journals or elsewhere for consideration.
- The author(s) name, designation, and official/residential address along with e-mail ID should appear below the main title of the paper followed by the abstract and then text respectively.
- No paper will be accepted which is without UNDERTAKING of the author and typed without Times New Roman font.
The submissions received would be reviewed by the panel of Expert. Editors to determine whether the subject matter is within the scope of the topic and assess the quality of the manuscript.
Perks of Call for Book Chapters
- No Publication Fee for the Online Book Publication;
- Hardcopy of Book Publication will charge at minimum cost.
- Edited Book Publication Identity No;
- Online Publication ISBN – 978-81-954687-9-9
- Physical Publication ISBN – 978-81-960384-3-4. Authors can Verify here – https://isbnnew.inflibnet.ac.in/Recently_Published_Books.aspx
- Book Chapters will be indexed at Google Scholar/Scopus Index Database.
- Certificate of Publication.
- The manuscript should be sent in Soft copy (E-mail) in the Format of .docx or .doc to the editorial committee within the due date of submission at the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter bearing the following information: • Full Name of the Author(s) • Designation • Institutional Affiliations (if any) • Contact Details of the Author(s)
- Please note that no publication charge is needed but the Contributors will have to buy their own copy if they want.
- Last Date for the Submission is – 20th January, 2023.
- Selection/Rejection/Publication Notification will be updated by 28th February, 2023.
In case of queries, write at email@example.com or +91 93617 30099