About International Environmental Legal Research Journal
International Environmental Legal Research Journal is an emerging publication for legal professionals, policy makers, and scholars. We provide a forum for rigorous legal analysis and debate of contemporary environmental issues. Our content is interdisciplinary and covers a wide range of topics including air and water pollution, climate change, endangered species, natural resources, toxic substances, and public health. It is Bi-Annual (for both E- Journal and Print Journal– ISBN – 978-81-960677-0-0) Peer-Reviewed, published online and IELRJ seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers and Essays in the field of Law. It is run by a diligent editorial board.
IELRJ welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished and un-plagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Theme for Volume 1 Issue 1 of 2023.
They are inviting empirical work/research articles, theoretical papers, research reports, case studies and research ideas for publication from any environmental area.
We also suggesting the topics for the submission of papers include by not limited to:
- Legal Issues around Sustainable Building and Architecture
- Legal Issues around Sustainable Cities and Society
- Legal Issues around Sustainable Energy
- Legal Issues around Environment and Environmental Management
- Legal Issues around Materials and Technologies
- Legal Issues around Mining
- Legal Issues around Transport
- Legal Issues around Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems
- Legal Issues around Biogeochemical Cycles in Sustainable Development
- Legal Issues around Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Legal Issues around Environmental Engineering, Sustainability, and Green Technology
- Legal Issues around Environmental Health and Sustainable Development
- Legal Issues around Environmental Pollution.
- Legal Issues around Green Chemistry for Environmental Sustainability
- Legal Issues around Hydrology and Sustainable Water Development
- Legal Issues around Infrastructure and Sustainability
- Legal Issues around Ocean Science.
- Legal Issues around Soil Science.
- Legal Issues around Sustainable Geophysics
- Legal Issues around Sustainable Socioeconomic Development
- Legal Issues around Sustainable Use of Natural Resources
- Legal Issues around Sustainability, Biodiversity and Conservation
Categories of Manuscript
- Research Papers (Min 3000 and No Limit for Maximum)
- Articles (Min 2000 and No Limit for Maximum)
- Case or Legislative Comment (Min 1500 and No Limit for Maximum)
- Book Review (Min 1500 and No Limit for Maximum)
I. General Instructions
• Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
• Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted. No limit for Co-Authorship.
• All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication.
• While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
• The Selected Papers will be classified for the both Print and E-Journal.
• Don’t Expect the confirmation mail. After submission from the Form the article is directly sent to the review process. Selected papers will be published directly.
1. The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
2. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
3. Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
4. All headings must have uniform formatting.
5. Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
6. All Manuscript must end with the Reference Section. It is Mandatory.
III. Which Article submission we will not take for the Review Process
1. Articles without the Title, Author Name, Author Designation and Abstract.
2. Articles non-compiling 20th Bluebook Citation Format
3. Articles without Reference Section.
Authors must submit their manuscript from this link – https://forms.gle/82M28Y4i4weHctrs7
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, Please mail your Manuscript to email@example.com with subject of “Manuscript Submission – International Journal of Environmental Legal Research”
- Last Date to submit Manuscript – February 15th, 2023.
- Selected/Rejection Confirmation – February 25th, 2023.
- Publication Date – March 5th, 2023.
- Selected Articles for both E-Journal and Printed Journal’s Volume 1 and Issue 1 of 2023 will be published with ISBN – 978-81-960677-0-0. You Can Verify at here – https://isbnnew.inflibnet.ac.in/Recently_Published_Books.aspx
- Our Journals ISSN Request was processing before the National Centre. At the Time of Allotment of ISSN, we will reproduce the certificates with the ISSN.
No Publication Fee or Processing Fee.
For More Details:-
Lavanya P – Editorial Committee- firstname.lastname@example.org