About INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CRIMINAL JURISPRUDENCE
The International Journal of Criminal Jurisprudence is a peer-reviewed academic journal dedicated to the study of criminal law and its application. The journal seeks to provide a forum for discourse on the legal theories, doctrines, principles, and practices of criminal justice systems around the world. The journal is a platform for the exchange of ideas and perspectives from diverse. The journal features research papers, review articles, and case studies from scholars and practitioners in the field of criminal law and criminal justice. It is Bi-Annual (for both E- Journal and Print Journal– ISBN – 978-81-960677-6-2) Peer-Reviewed, published online and IJCJ seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers and Essays in the field of Law. It is run by a diligent editorial board.
IJCJ welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished and un-plagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Theme for Volume 1 Issue 1 of 2023.
They are inviting empirical work/research articles, theoretical papers, research reports, case studies and research ideas for publication from the field of criminal law and criminal justice.
We also suggesting the topics for the submission of papers include by not limited to:
- Capital punishment as deterrent
- Crime statistic reporting
- Criminal Law
- Cyber crime
- Death penalty
- Domestic violence
- Forensic genealogy
- Forensic geology
- Hate crime
- Hate groups
- Identity theft
- Illegal drug use
- Innocence projects
- Human Right Law
- Legalization of marijuana
- Lethal injection vs. electric chair
- Mandatory minimum sentencing
- Plea bargaining
- Presumptive parole
- Prison overcrowding
- Public Law
- Racial profiling
- Rehabilitation in prison
- Serial killers
- Sodomy laws
- Undercover police
- Voting rights for felons
- Warren court
- Witness protection program
Categories of Manuscript
- Research Papers (Min 3000 and No Limit for Maximum)
- Articles (Min 2000 and No Limit for Maximum)
- Case or Legislative Comment (Min 1500 and No Limit for Maximum)
- Book Review (Min 1500 and No Limit for Maximum)
I. General Instructions
• Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
• Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted. No limit for Co-Authorship.
• All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication.
• While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
• The Selected Papers will be classified for the both Print and E-Journal.
• Don’t Expect the confirmation mail. After submission from the Form the article is directly sent to the review process. Selected papers will be published directly.
1. The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
2. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
3. Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
4. All headings must have uniform formatting.
5. Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
6. All Manuscript must end with the Reference Section. It is Mandatory.
III. Which Article submission we will not take for the Review Process
1. Articles without the Title, Author Name, Author Designation and Abstract.
2. Articles non-compiling 20th Bluebook Citation Format
3. Articles without Reference Section.
Authors must submit their manuscript from this link – https://forms.gle/SaqoNSZpktDbw1DZA
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, Please mail your Manuscript to email@example.com with subject of “Manuscript Submission – International Journal of Criminal Jurisprudence”
- Last Date to submit Manuscript – February 15th, 2023.
- Selected/Rejection Confirmation – February 25th, 2023.
- Publication Date – March 5th, 2023.
- Selected Articles for both E-Journal and Printed Journal’s Volume 1 and Issue 1 of 2023 will be published with ISBN – 978-81-960677-6-2. You Can Verify at here – https://isbnnew.inflibnet.ac.in/Recently_Published_Books.aspx
- Our Journals ISSN Request was processing before the National Centre. At the Time of Allotment of ISSN, we will reproduce the certificates with the ISSN.
No Publication Fee or Processing Fee.
For More Details:-
Krishnan – Editorial Committee- firstname.lastname@example.org