ABOUT US :
The goal of Abhidhvaj Law Journal is to offer an open-access platform where anyone involved in the legal profession can contribute their research on any legal topic and aid in building a quality platform that anyone can use to advance their legal knowledge and experience. The Abhidhvaj Law Journal is an e-journal that persuaded aims to be a distinct organization in the field of research, writing, article, etc. The journal possess the aim to achieve very good glory in the field of research on the subject of Law.
The journal of ALJ Is determined to promote legal research among law students, lawyers, and others through publishing their manuscripts in the different issues and volume of our journal. ALJ Provides one of the best double peer blind review platforms for the publication of a short article, long article, book review, case comments, research paper & essay in the field of lex.
PAPER GUIDELINES :
• SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
• PEER REVIEW
• SUBSEQUENT PEER REVIEW
• PRELIMINARY REVIEW
• PLAGIARISM CHECK
• GRAMMAR CHECK
• NO REVIEWING FEE SUBMISSION
• FORMAL ACCEPTANCE AND PUBLICATION
• CERTIFICATE ISSUE
If your manuscript contains more than 9% of plagiarism, the manuscript shall be liable for rejection immediately.
• The publication procedure may take 4 – 8 working days.
• We do not charge for publication.
• We charge on manuscript reviewing, peer review fees, plagiarism checking by Turnitin and other software, Grammar checking, editing fees, etc
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
LONG ARTICLE: The concept and literature of the given issue should be thoroughly explored in submission in this area. The paper must review the existing current practice, point out any gaps and provide unique re-evaluation along with the helpful recommendation. A long article/ paper should be between 4500 – 9000.
SHORT ARTICLES : An essay offers a novel perspective on prevalent issues and questions accepting paradigms and standards. The word limit for a short articles must be between 2000 – 3000.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION :
1. A long article/ paper or short article must be accompanied by an abstract (Not more than 200 – 300 words)
2. All submissions must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal.
3. The author will be held solely accountable for any dispute arising out of my/our manuscript including copyright, defamation, objectionable content, or contempt, and agree to suffer the loss, if any, caused by infringement of copyright or any other rights.
4. While it is essential to stick to the word count for each category, the journal may be lenient if the article is of a high calibre.
5. The “SUBJECT” of the E-mail must be titled “ARTICLE SUBMISSION”.
6. Depend upon the submission, The “SUBJECT” can be CASE COMMENT, BOOK REVIEWS, SHORT ARTICLE/ ARTICLE, OR LONG ARTICLE/ PAPER.
WEBSITE URL – (https://www.abhidhvajlawjournal.com)
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators or any student from Arts Stream .
Any uniform citation method. Although, the 20th edition of the Harvard Bluebook is the citation style that authors are expected to use.(Download Here)
The main body of the manuscript should be in Time New Roman style, Font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Time New Roman style, size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All heading must be in uniform format.
ALL SUBMISSION MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY :
• A separate document, pdf containing information about the author, including the following details: Name, E-mail, Name of institution, course, contact number and year of academic.
• All submissions sent to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality.
CONTACT INFO – For more information or queries, please connect us via
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION – https://www.abhidhvajlawjournal.com/paper-guidelines
NOTE – Our ALJ team have applied for ISSN (0) number therefore for the time being we will provide provisional certificate of publication. Once ISSN (0) get assigned to us we will provide ISSN (0) certificate of publication as well.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE AT
(firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org )