28th– 29th MARCH, 2023 [HYBRID MODE]
ABOUT THE EVENT
The National Conference on Social Justice and Collective Rights, 2023 organised by the Centre for Human Rights, Gender & Social Inclusion (CHRGS) of Faculty of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal provides platform and creates an opportunity for discussing the diverse strategies for promoting social justice and collective rights in the 21st century. The social justice approach includes both individualistic approaches, rooted in the universalistic philosophy of human rights, and collectivist approaches, such as group- or issue-specific rights. Participants can research, write and present on diverse themes in this regard. The participation for this conference would be open for all, students of law enrolled in any UG/PG program of a recognised university, law practitioners, academicians etc. from any discipline, which relates to the theme of the conference. The conference will be organised in a hybrid mode on March 28-29, 2023 in order to provide opportunity for discussion of opinion of all relevant stakeholders in relation to theme of the conference.
National Conference, Social justice and collective rights.
ABOUT THE ORGANISER
The Faculty of Law was established in the year 2014 as part of Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal. It is the only participating university from Central India ERASMUS+ programme under the Tuning India Project, funded by the European Commission and is also currently the country chair for Association of Universities of Asia Pacific (AUAP).
Authors must be:
- pursuing their 5-year/3-year LL.B. course/ LL.M from any recognized university in India and an equivalent law degree abroad for the academic year of 2022-2023, or,
- academician/professor, or
- Legal researcher, or,
- Lawyer and/,
- other scholars in related disciplines of research and training, to be eligible to participate in the Conference.
LIST OF IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
MARCH 6, 2023 — Last date for the submission of abstract. MARCH 7, 2023 — Date for intimation of the selection of abstract. MARCH 13, 2023 — Last date for payment of registration fees.
MARCH 23, 2023 — Last date of submission of the research paper.
MARCH 28-29, 2023 — Date of presentation of paper.
Author(s) must register themselves by filing the following google form given below. After acceptance of the Abstract, of which the candidate(s) shall be intimated through mail, the team shall make the final registration by filling the payment form & paying the registration fee.
- Registration link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUkIs5MvK5LJHAyzFFpbKWzJpps9b EcwakEG7VPfDkcRYs_Q/viewform
- Payment link(s):
- For Presenters: https://m.paytm.me/Jlunr_web
- For Participants: https://m.paytm.me/Jlunr_web
- Payment Form:https://forms.gle/ECRXxKEJ24RFfERi6
BEST PAPER AWARD:
- Best Presentation: 5,000 INR
- 2nd Best Presentation: 2,500 INR
- Certificate of Merit for the Top 10 Entries
In case of any query, kindly reach out:
email@example.com Or Contact:
- Mr. Omkareshwar Pathak, Assistant Professor, Faculty Convener & Faculty In-charge, CHRGS, Faculty of Law, JLU: +91 9425824716
- Ms. Mitali Kori, Assistant Professor, Faculty Member, CHRGS, Faculty of Law, JLU:
+91 77718 91415
- Mr. Utkarsh Waghmare, Student Convener, CHRGS: +91 8815799769
- Ms. Astha Jain, Student Co-Convener, CHRGS: +91 9826914303