ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Lloyd Law College is a premier law college situated in Delhi- NCR that has been imparting quality legal education since 2003. Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College has two Journals- Lexigentia- Law Journal of Lloyd Law College and Lloydians- the Student Law Review.
The Editorial Committee of “Lexigentia” hereby invites research papers, articles, essays, case comments and book reviews on law from students and professionals. The Journal is an international, annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law. The journal is published by Thomson Reuters.
- Theme: Any Contemporary, Legal or Interdisciplinary Issue
- Accepted Submission:
- Research Papers
- Case Notes/ Comments
- Book Review
- Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 250-300 words, which has to precede the article.
- Authorship: Lexigentia is open to Students and professionals from all over the country and abroad. A maximum of two authors is permitted per manuscript.
- Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe upon the rights of any third party. All submissions will be run through anti-plagiarism software and plagiarism in any form (more than 20%) will result in instant rejection of the submission.
- The submission must be an original unpublished work. Submissions should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication.
- After review, manuscripts may be returned to authors suggesting changes to content, style or structure. Acceptance of the piece for publication may be made contingent upon incorporating the suggestions.
- Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of abstract and articles: 10th June, 2023
- All articles are to be mailed to email@example.com
- For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.