The primary vision of the Academy is to encourage study and research in Banking Law and Finance Law. It is going to focus on disseminating ideas and promoting research through a large network of competent professionals such as regulators, academicians, practitioners, industry experts and students.
It also aims at:
- To act as a platform and engage bankers, lawyers, policymakers, regulators and academia in exchange for ideas and capacity building.
- To offer the advisory solution on related issues.
- To focus on important aspects of banking and financial laws so as to generate new insights into scholarly value and policy relevance.
- To work in close association regulators like RBI, SEBI, CCI and other bodies like National Stock Exchange (NSE), Institute of Banking and Finance (IFBI), Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICIA).
- Capacity building initiatives in the discipline.
- Providing a platform for research, training and consultation in the domain of Banking and Finance Law.
- Providing a platform for students to interact with field experts in the field of Banking and Finance Laws and to grab the opportunities in this developing field of law.